10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted with the application
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Gary Goldshmidt said:
If anyone need to know the cost of medical insurance they can contact me directly I deal with seven insurance companies and visit my web site for more information.

Here is the direct link to the Super Visa page http://www.stone-hedgefinancialgroup.ca/super-visa-insurance

You will also find helpful information for your Super Visa application.
Hi,
although i am in process of PR and God knows what would be the outcome.
Anyhow, my sis is in Canada and earning well along with her spouse (more than the minimum threshhold.
We are looking forward to apply Supervisa for our parents who are aged in the range of 65 - with no major medical issues to both.
May i understand the procedure of medical insurance and costs linked to it.
Take care :)

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
hello i m new to this super visa forum, i have question

my income for 2012 was 28,000 according to notice of assessment and we r family of 4(husband wife and 2 daughter aged 4 and 1) can sponsor my both parents on super visa???

please reply

thanks

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hello Everyone, My mother passport is expiring in Nov 2014 - Do you think i should get a new passport and then apply for super visa ?

Also, in the invitation letter i wrote traveling dates From Nov 2013 to March 2014 , i didn't mention any fix dates do u think this will be an issue ? The health policy will start from 1st November and we have bought temporary tickets from 15th November 2013 .

Your opinions will be really appreciated as i want this process to get done asap.

Thanks,
Muz

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not an immigration expert I deal with insurance. From my experience dealing with clients Citizenship and Immigration Canada will not issue a visa past the passport expiry date so to be on the safe side it would not hurt to renew the passport before applying for a super visa.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
$28,000 of income will not be sufficient to meet a family of four plus your parents, you would need to show more income as you would need to quality for a family of six. You can submit and use combines income, or apply for a visitors visa that does not have mandatory income requirements. You can go to my web site I posted the income table requirements for a super visa here is a direct link www.stone-hedgefinancialgroup.ca/super-visa-insurance

Good Luck.

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
Thanks

Gary Goldshmidt said:
$28,000 of income will not be sufficient to meet a family of four plus your parents, you would need to show more income as you would need to quality for a family of six. You can submit and use combines income, or apply for a visitors visa that does not have mandatory income requirements. You can go to my web site I posted the income table requirements for a super visa here is a direct link www.stone-hedgefinancialgroup.ca/super-visa-insurance

Good Luck.

leafs13

Aug 12, 2013
wow.. this thread is dead..

you guys should see the spousal visa forums.. every time you refresh the page you cant even find your old spot anymore.. there are pages and pages of responses

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This site has many threads and thanks to Mr. Cohen and his law firm it is the most helpful site on the web in Canada. There are many threads on this site but it is far from dead.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
My mother got the Super Visa, and now bought the one way ticket. She is telling me that her Super Visa is just like normal TRV. Will she be having difficulty in Canada with one way ticket? anyone's parents travelled with Super Visa, and one way ticket?

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is a posting on this site on this specific issue. In order to avoid problems you need to get a letter from the embassy that issued her super visa stating that she does not need a two way ticket. A super visa allows for visits of up to two years, the maximum one can buy a return ticket for is 12 month. It is impossible to buy return airfare to be used in two years.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Gary Goldshmidt said:
There is a posting on this site on this specific issue. In order to avoid problems you need to get a letter from the embassy that issued her super visa stating that she does not need a two way ticket. A super visa allows for visits of up to two years, the maximum one can buy a return ticket for is 12 month. It is impossible to buy return airfare to be used in two years.
Thanks Gary. Anyone's parents came to Canada on Super Visa and with one way ticket? Any issues at airport?

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes there have been issues with one way tickets that is why you need to request a letter, the immigration officer assumes one always needs a two way ticket. This is where the confusion arises and why you need a letter to ovoid this problem.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gary Goldshmidt said:
Yes there have been issues with one way tickets that is why you need to request a letter, the immigration officer assumes one always needs a two way ticket. This is where the confusion arises and why you need a letter to ovoid this problem.
But last time we bought a one-way ticket to Canada for my relative (holding regular multiple visit visa) and there was no issue at the airport.

kamee79

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
Guys i need your help really!!!

I applied for FSW and recently got PR1 request, expecting to get the VISA stamped within next one month.

problem is i am the only child of my parents and hence i cannot leave them alone here on pakistan. i would you guys to suggest the prcess and possibility to bring my parents with me? i am married with three kids with me, i can leave them with my parents for few months and can go alone to canada if there is a chance.

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
kamee79 said:
Guys i need your help really!!!

I applied for FSW and recently got PR1 request, expecting to get the VISA stamped within next one month.

problem is i am the only child of my parents and hence i cannot leave them alone here on pakistan. i would you guys to suggest the prcess and possibility to bring my parents with me? i am married with three kids with me, i can leave them with my parents for few months and can go alone to canada if there is a chance.
Sponsorship for parents is currently closed, and even if it were open, it takes several years to get through the process. Your best bet would be to come to Canada, work for a while and then apply for a Supervisa for your parents. That way, they can stay with you for up to 2 years at a time.