+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Curmudgeon said:
No clue yet. Their medical is yet to be done.
I think u will have to send through VFS...like in student visa once the passport for request comes you have to send the passport via VFS and they charge separately that time

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
salam to everyone,

I am planing to apply super visa for my father and before i apply i would like to know about few things from all of you;

1) Is anyone here got 10 years of visa for their parents along with full 2 year of entry at POE?
2) What are the chances of getting 2 year full entry at the time of POE (Point of entry to canada)?
3) What is the approx. cost of travel insurance for 1 year and which company is offering good policy in term of cost/benefit?

I appreciate your can answers to above questions.

Thanks

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Waalikumasalam,

1. 10 years visa depends on the expiry date of passport. If your passport is valid for 3 years and you apply for super visa, it might be given only for 3 years. This is my understanding.

2. I beleive 2 year entry is given at the time of entry when you come on super visa. That is why we are required to have minimum 1 yrs of travel insurance, and renew if parents are still in country.

3. I got the insurance via Travel Guard for my mother. and it costed me $ 1,515 with $ 150,000 coverage and $0 deductible. If visa does not come in time you can call and delay the start of service. Also, if visa is denied they refund the money and decust $ 25 for admin charges.

tasash

Jul 30, 2009
hi...i would like to know that my moms passport is valid for one years and they want to apply for supervisa.....will it effect the visa period of time .should they fill two IMM 5257 forms seperatthey for my mom and dad or can we just apply on behalf of one and including the name of other as dependent come on visit.....anyone who has information regarding this plz tell

mpbnrocker

Feb 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
AOR Received.
07-09-2012
File Transfer...
07-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
AoA everyone !

I am planning to apply super visa for my mother and before applying it, i would like to know about few things from all of you;

1) Can I fill/submit application form online and also pay the fees online ? and just use VFS Islamabad to send the passport's to CHC Islamabad.

2) Does VFS Islamabad accepts passports for which the application work has been done online.

Thanks

leafs13

Aug 12, 2013
hi guys

MIL had medical done on aug1.. and we have not heard of anything thus far... is this normal?

thanks

leafs13

Aug 12, 2013
hi guys

MIL had medical done on aug1.. and we have not heard of anything thus far... is this normal?

thanks

leafs13

Aug 12, 2013
well.. this explains it

Alert – Strike Action

The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas without advance notice.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages. Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application online as far in advance as possible.

To avoid delays, please submit a complete application. Some countries require additional documents that may not be listed in your application package. Find out if you need to submit country-specific documents by consulting the website of your visa office.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

CIC continues to closely monitor the situation.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If anyone need to know the cost of medical insurance they can contact me directly I deal with seven insurance companies and visit my web site for more information.

Here is the direct link to the Super Visa page http://www.stone-hedgefinancialgroup.ca/super-visa-insurance

You will also find helpful information for your Super Visa application.

mahrukhshoaib

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2013
Doc's Request.
30 April 2014