21-08-2013
File Transfer...
21-11-2013
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Passport Req..
04-06-2014
torontosm said:
She did, and I also provided mine as a representative. But, we never received any Email correspondence at all.
Ok, Thanks for your help man truly appreciate that

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone's parent receive the super visa today?

Mindwave

Apr 30, 2013
Please suggest if a paid / valid return air ticket should be attached with the super visa application. Does it make the case strong?

Mindwave

Apr 30, 2013
Also, the original passport has to be submitted at a later date? Not with the visa application? What other suggestions could you give to make my father's case strong?

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Mindwave said:
Also, the original passport has to be submitted at a later date? Not with the visa application? What other suggestions could you give to make my father's case strong?
Itinerary is not mandatory to attach with the application but original passport is.

Do submit applicant's passport with visa application.

hani13

Mar 11, 2013
hi guys

does the invitation letter that we send from over here, does it need to be an original copy? and what about it being notorized?

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
hani13 said:
hi guys

does the invitation letter that we send from over here, does it need to be an original copy? and what about it being notorized?
It doesn't need to be notarized or an original. I scanned in copies of all my documents and Emailed them over, and it was fine.

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys ,

My mother just got super visa and we are buying one way ticket to toronto.My question is

1) Is it okay to buy one way ticket ?
2)Do we need to show any prove that she will return after visit ?

BR

Zernail

Nov 4, 2012
Salam
I am planning to apply for super visa for both of my parents. This is what I know about required documents.
1. My pay stubs
2. Letter of invitation and assurance of financial support
3. Medical Insurance
4. Requied forms
Beside the above mentioned documents, is there anyting else I need to attach with application? My parents doesnt own any property back home, they are currently living with my elder brother who has well settled over there. Would this affect their applicaiton?

Would really appreciate your advice

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Zernail said:
Salam
I am planning to apply for super visa for both of my parents. This is what I know about required documents.
1. My pay stubs
2. Letter of invitation and assurance of financial support
3. Medical Insurance
4. Requied forms
Beside the above mentioned documents, is there anyting else I need to attach with application? My parents doesnt own any property back home, they are currently living with my elder brother who has well settled over there. Would this affect their applicaiton?

Would really appreciate your advice

Wsalam

Try to attach any thing as their TIES, It could be pension book (That show Your father or mother appears in person to get that pension), any medical facility they are getting as retired or even a letter shows they've their settled SON there as well so they'll go back.

It'll improve the chances of you application.

Best of luck.

Zaidi

Curmudgeon

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Islamabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2010
Doc's Request.
09-04-2010
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
14-05-2013
Med's Done....
23-05-2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:16-09-2013, PPR2: 24-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Got it on 01-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-12-2013
Hi Everyone, I am applying for my parents' super visa from Islamabad. My brother in Toronto is sponsoring both of our parents. Since I am to submit the application here in Islamabad I am gonna be the representative for my parents. I have a few questions:
1. How does one submit the fee. I thought the G9 office would accept the cash but when I called VFS global office they told me I have to submit two bank drafts 150 Canadian dollars each in the name of receiver general of Canada. Is the information correct? Is there no easy way of submitting the fee?
2. Do they require the applicants at the time of submission of application for biometrics?

hani13

Mar 11, 2013
hi guys

we submitted super visa docs and received confirmation via tcs that it has reached Islamabad

that was on June13.. should we be receiving an acknowledgement anytime soon?

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
hani13 said:
hi guys

we submitted super visa docs and received confirmation via tcs that it has reached Islamabad

that was on June13.. should we be receiving an acknowledgement anytime soon?
We never received any sort of acknowledgement. Following submission of the application, the next correspondence was the medical request which was received via TCS.

xaideez

Apr 1, 2012
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Hi Guys

I've a question : My parents got super visa for 3 and 4 years respectively. Do they need to buy return ticket or they can come on one way. The reason is maximum allowable stay on super visa is 2 years and no ticket is valid more than a year.

Please reply asap.

Thanks
Xaideez