+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Hi all , my father has hernia problem,

i am going to apply today for my parents.

should i tell my insurance company about my father hernia issue. hernia is not big but there is hernia.. ?

urgent reply required please..

umairmalik

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
Hi Umair, I might be able to help you out in this regard. Reach out to me, I will try to get your mother's medication from Pakistan.
Hello I’d really appreciate it. Thank you soo much. Can you please give me a call or text at 647-994-1685?

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

What do we need to do with the purpose of travel requirements? Do I need to buy advance airplane tickets?

You must submit proof that you are coming to Canada for a temporary visit.

Examples of what you can provide as proof:

A scanned copy of:

• Your flight ticket departing Canada,
  • Your travel itinerary (e.g. places you will visit or stay, such as hotel booking),
  • Proof of a medical appointment.

Dr.visa

May 27, 2018
There were 2/3 ghost updates right after medical status changed to passed and then no updates what so ever after that. Last two weeks have been so quiet.
Hey Se7en and other members,

Anyone applied supervisa end of April/first week of may and heard anything back after medical? processing time is now 76days (updated last week). I applied may3rd medical updated to passed on may24 so technically about 50+ days which is obviously normal but asking others with similar timeline to advice

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi all , my father has hernia problem,

i am going to apply today for my parents.

should i tell my insurance company about my father hernia issue. hernia is not big but there is hernia.. ?

urgent reply required please..
Yes, you must disclose about the hernia to the insurance company. A hernia can suddenly become life threatening and/or may require an emergency surgery

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello,

What do we need to do with the purpose of travel requirements? Do I need to buy advance airplane tickets?

You must submit proof that you are coming to Canada for a temporary visit.

Examples of what you can provide as proof:

A scanned copy of:

• Your flight ticket departing Canada,
  • Your travel itinerary (e.g. places you will visit or stay, such as hotel booking),
  • Proof of a medical appointment.
Don't buy tickets before the visa is approved. You can submit flight itineraries

se7en

Apr 20, 2011

Anyone applied supervisa end of April/first week of may and heard anything back after medical? processing time is now 76days (updated last week). I applied may3rd medical updated to passed on may24 so technically about 50+ days which is obviously normal but asking others with similar timeline to advice
@Dr.visa
I submitted in the end of April. Medical passed on the same date as you and since then it appears to be in bg check. Hoping to hear soon as per processing time. I will update here as soon as I get any news.

mkadnan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
6th April 2016
AOR Received.
20th March 16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18th March 2016
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21st December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

my parents Supervisa
application: 8th May
Biometric: 10th May
Medical request: 24th May
Medical : 6th June
Medical passed : 18 June
waiting for next step . don't know what ??

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't buy tickets before the visa is approved. You can submit flight itineraries
Thank you Bryanna. One more questions. Do I need to fill use of a family member representative form? I live in Canada and I am applying for my parents.

Thank you.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Bryanna. Can I sign Section declaration of family member representative? Or my parent will sign this for me?

Thank you.

afraja

Aug 12, 2015
Hi,
I would like to take your advice that what is the suitable and quickest visa option for my mother to come to Canada ? Supervisa or visit visa? I would like to bring her to Canada maximum by August 2018.

I landed in 2015 October but left after 15 days. Came back in Feb 2018 and settled now with family. Since i came this year FEB so i have not filed TAX so far. I am working as a permanent employee in a company and have employment letter with salary slips. I would like to bring my mother who is 70 Years old, to Canada for 5 to 6 months in summer. She is currently living in Pakistan with my elder brother and does not have any bank account or property on her name. However, my brother can provide his bank statement and salary slips. Since i will bear the expenses so i have the employment letter and sufficient bank balance to sponsor her.

She also has a valid Visit visa for USA.
She got once the visit visa of Canada rejected when she applied form Saudi Arabia because of no ties to canada at that time.

Looking forward for your expert opinion.

Ali

mkadnan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
6th April 2016
AOR Received.
20th March 16
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18th March 2016
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
21st December 2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi,
I would like to take your advice that what is the suitable and quickest visa option for my mother to come to Canada ? Supervisa or visit visa? I would like to bring her to Canada maximum by August 2018.

I landed in 2015 October but left after 15 days. Came back in Feb 2018 and settled now with family. Since i came this year FEB so i have not filed TAX so far. I am working as a permanent employee in a company and have employment letter with salary slips. I would like to bring my mother who is 70 Years old, to Canada for 5 to 6 months in summer. She is currently living in Pakistan with my elder brother and does not have any bank account or property on her name. However, my brother can provide his bank statement and salary slips. Since i will bear the expenses so i have the employment letter and sufficient bank balance to sponsor her.

She also has a valid Visit visa for USA.
She got once the visit visa of Canada rejected when she applied form Saudi Arabia because of no ties to canada at that time.

Looking forward for your expert opinion.

Ali
Never apply for super visa until you will have Tax return NOA pay stub for last year.. my father got rejection bc of incomplete documents.. if you want early then apply normal visit visa.

afraja

Aug 12, 2015
Never apply for super visa until you will have Tax return NOA pay stub for last year.. my father got rejection bc of incomplete documents.. if you want early then apply normal visit visa.
Thanks for your response.
For Super visa, can i submit the company letter with salary ? or can i getthe NOA from year to date ?

Secondly, what documents you suggest me to provide to sponsor her for her visit if i apply for her visit visa ?