20-05-2014... Failed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-11-2015
Hey Everyone,

I am initiating super visa for my father-in-law. He doesn't have any property in his name but has an ancestral property that is not yet registered in his name. Can we mention this ancestral property in the financial asset? And how much do we have to show in his account balance?
Hi dear,
I don't think having more income in his name will make a difference. Just show them tie, relatives other kids in back home. Why he would not stay in Canada, should be good reason.
My in laws only had a house in their name but I think property doesnt matter.

Dilsehajpreet

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-may-2016
AOR Received.
12 june 2016
File Transfer...
2 Aug 2016 (Aor2)
Med's Done....
03-03-2016
Interview........
Not require this time
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi if any one can suggest me what to write in invitation letter “the purpose of visit” for super visa for my parents as i am married no kids.. pls someone can suggest
Thankyou

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi if any one can suggest me what to write in invitation letter “the purpose of visit” for super visa for my parents as i am married no kids.. pls someone can suggest
Thankyou
I don't understand your question. Why would it make any difference with or without kids. Can't your parenst come and visit you?

jolz007

Oct 16, 2013
Thanks for taking time to describe in detail. Could let me know that for "2) on the bank letter head. Financial status-> Bank statement, pension, fixed deposit & etc" can I take statements from online banking or from branch on the letter head. Also, is there any minimum amount that can prove strong ties.

Thanks in advance.

Llenabrooks

Mar 27, 2023
why do you have to show funds for your parent in the application break down it doesn’t say any of that it says the child inciting you will be responsible for your financial support during your stay and also they can attest to that in the letter so that part is the only part confusing

Llenabrooks

Mar 27, 2023
why do you have to show funds for your parent in the application break down it doesn’t say any of that it says the child inciting you will be responsible for your financial support during your stay and also they can attest to that in the letter so that part is the only part confusing

you should not have to show funds for your parent as a supervisa requires initially that the child is to support the parent visiting not the other way around I think that part is off or confusing

Gurleenkaur2020

Mar 5, 2020
Thank you so much for your thorough message.
I have a query.
1. How long does it take for this SuperVisa process?
2. Can you suggest any medical insurance names to opt for?

Gurleenkaur2020

Mar 5, 2020
I am about to start my parents Super visa application.
1. Can i start my brother's visitor visa application in parallel or not recommended?
2. parents passport expiry is in 2025, does that affect in the super visa duration approval? or shall we first get it renewed now?

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello All
I want to start an application for Super Visa for my mother. Previously my mother had a Super Visa and was expired. This year fortunately my mother's draw also came in PGP and I will be doing the application for that as well after Super Visa as COPR can take time to come. Usually Super Visa applicants show stronger ties to their home country but in this case IRCC also says that if PR application was not picked then you can apply Super Visa making me thing that probably for Super Visa its not hardcore important to show ties to home country. Can I write in the invitation letter as PR application will be starting but it can take time that is why I am applying Super Visa for my mother with intent of clearly moving her to Canada?

Thank you and Regards

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Canada
I have previously promised that I will submit a detail feed back once my mom got visa. Unfortunately I was busy up until now. I have gotten lots of request for sample invitation letter therefore I am attaching it below. My mom recently became widow and I am the only child so getting super visa was a very challenging. In her first attempt the Super Visa was rejected stating that she has strong ties in Canada. So I decided to hire an immigration lawyer as I was desperate to get her here and also wasn't aware of this forum at that time. The immigration law firm took my money without doing any work and dragged it for ever(I am in the process of trying to get my money back so I will write a detail review about this experience later).

I would also like to state that she cannot stay too long in Canada as she must be back in Home Country as (Provide the reasons for her/his return)

My Applicant leads a very contented & comfortable life in Home Country in her own home and gets all necessary support & love from daughter/son. She/he has never been keen to uproot herself/himself and come to Canada. As her son/daughter I always wished to share my success and wellbeing with my parents and requested them to visit me so that they can share this joy with me. (If her/his application was previously rejected, explain the reason for rejection and why she/he should be considered for getting a visa)

I believed the Super Visa was well suited to my Relationship of Applicant, who prefers not to uproot herself from Home Country and would still like to visit me periodically and spend time with me,

You have the fullest assurance from both my Relationship of Applicant and myself, which you can consider as a guarantee, that this is a request for a genuine, temporary visit and that we will abide by the terms of temporary visa issued and my son will conclude this visit successfully.
Thank you for your favorable consideration of this request, and granting of a Super Visa to my Relationship of Applicant so she can fulfill my wish that she is given the opportunity to visit my home in Canada.
Sincerely,
Your Name
Address
Email
Phone
Have used the same format, waiting for the results. Currently my eligibility is in review.

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.