+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa rejected

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
Hi friends , so this is my third time where I m again doing visa application for my mom , :(

They reject last on e bocz llow income, I put 10000t4 and t5 45,000 , this is more then for 5 people , I think they don not know t5. Any way doing again , any one tell me this time what I can do to make the case storng... As well how much my mom have to show the money in india. Also in Canada can I take supporting
Document from my inlaws , bcoz officer check mark your and your host supporting documents were not enough, Pls help ,,,, I personally thinks do this time notary some important papers....
Thanks guys: god bless everyone

Inder_bhangu

Jul 10, 2008
You should provide Notice of Assessment (NOA) for the the year 2011. They don't consider any other income document except NOA from CRA Canada. I applied second time on 29th March for my mom and dad with NOA attached and got Medicals on 4th April from CIC chandigarh. Hoping to get the visa soon :)

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
Inder_bhangu said:
You should provide Notice of Assessment (NOA) for the the year 2011. They don't consider any other income document except NOA from CRA Canada. I applied second time on 29th March for my mom and dad with NOA attached and got Medicals on 4th April from CIC chandigarh. Hoping to get the visa soon :)
Thanks for your advice , pls advice how you prepare you paper work, what else did you submit' as well did u wrote second time letter to office that why the rejected last and this time you are sending bla bla,...
Pls help I m submit next week again ..... And notary any thing did u...????

Inder_bhangu

Jul 10, 2008
Kaur07 said:
Thanks for your advice , pls advice how you prepare you paper work, what else did you submit' as well did u wrote second time letter to office that why the rejected last and this time you are sending bla bla,...
Pls help I m submit next week again ..... And notary any thing did u...????
I have attached all the documents again including new Invitation Letter and also another letter in which I have answered all those concerns that were raised by them in the last rejection letter. Also included property and home evaluation report certified by Govt. approved evaluator.

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
Inder_bhangu said:
I have attached all the documents again including new Invitation Letter and also another letter in which I have answered all those concerns that were raised by them in the last rejection letter. Also included property and home evaluation report certified by Govt. approved evaluator.
Ok thanks , the property from ca or India , as well pls can u just me from Canada funds how much , house is not on my name, supporting letter would work..... Thanks

Inder_bhangu

Jul 10, 2008
Kaur07 said:
Ok thanks , the property from ca or India , as well pls can u just me from Canada funds how much , house is not on my name, supporting letter would work..... Thanks
Property of your parents in India and the evaluation report for that. You do not need to show funds in Canada, your NOA will work for that. your parents could show funds approx $5000 each available in their accounts.

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
Inder_bhangu said:
Property of your parents in India and the evaluation report for that. You do not need to show funds in Canada, your NOA will work for that. your parents could show funds approx $5000 each available in their accounts.
oh really, mr inder, but laat time my mon shoes home, 5 lakh rps... still they check mark that not sufficent funds..... as well on me, but this time i am adding NOA plus $10000 doller saving , but still worring i donot have any assest?? pls suggest?

Inder_bhangu

Jul 10, 2008
NOA plays most important roll in Super Visa application. If you are attaching your 2011 NOA then you need not to worry about Income. I just showed my NOA withous any bank balance from my side. Reply to each concern raised by them in the last refusal latter.

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
Inder_bhangu said:
NOA plays most important roll in Super Visa application. If you are attaching your 2011 NOA then you need not to worry about Income. I just showed my NOA withous any bank balance from my side. Reply to each concern raised by them in the last refusal latter.
thanks mr inder I am attaching NOA , as well can my sister too attach NOA or we can just write letter and I can mention her support
, she live in ca too , pls advice??

apkl227

Apr 11, 2012
New Application for super VISA

Hi,
I am inviting my mother from Pakistan. She wants to come but on her way to here she wants to visit family in UK. should she apply UK visa first then Super visa.?

I am filling all the forms here in canada and sending her just for signatures. Besides 3 forms anything else.

Might need helf in filling the forms :)
thanks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Kaur07 said:
thanks mr inder I am attaching NOA , as well can my sister too attach NOA or we can just write letter and I can mention her support
, she live in ca too , pls advice??
I'm guessing you're family of 3 and your parents that counts to be 5 in total. For 5 persons, LICO is $47.710 (almost 48K) and you've shown 45K in terms of salary and another 10K as investment profit. The VO might not have taken the latter (10K) as reliable as a salary. In this case, you fall short. As a result, they looked into your parents' property and all.

Since 55K is not way over the LICO limit, you should include more financial docs (your bank balance, sister's NOA and supporting letter etc.). Moreover, you must submit NOA this time as it may not differentiate between T4 & T5 incomes (I don't know).

Good luck!

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
Rossei said:
I'm guessing you're family of 3 and your parents that counts to be 5 in total. For 5 persons, LICO is $47.710 (almost 48K) and you've shown 45K in terms of salary and another 10K as investment profit. The VO might not have taken the latter (10K) as reliable as a salary. In this case, you fall short. As a result, they looked into your parents' property and all.

Since 55K is not way over the LICO limit, you should include more financial docs (your bank balance, sister's NOA and supporting letter etc.). Moreover, you must submit NOA this time as it may not differentiate between T4 & T5 incomes (I don't know).

Good luck!
thanks Rossi
Just applying only for my mom with NOA 58'000 as well bank letter with $25,000 as well my husband is USA citizen his business I'd and 50,000$ bank letter and his USA property , what else I can attach pls advise..
The ca home not on my name , I lives with my inlaws
Thanks, and best of luck to u too..

Thanks again

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Kaur07 said:
thanks Rossi
Just applying only for my mom with NOA 58'000 as well bank letter with $25,000 as well my husband is USA citizen his business I'd and 50,000$ bank letter and his USA property , what else I can attach pls advise..
The ca home not on my name , I lives with my inlaws
Thanks, and best of luck to u too..

Thanks again
You can compare your situation with mine.

My mother got Super Visa today. We're family of 3 including my mom. My 2011-NOA shows $68K (LICO for 3 persons is $35K) although my current employment letter (2012) says my income to be $72K. Besides, my bank letter had $30K. My mother showed another $25K in form of FDR. We were told at VFS that we wouldn't need to submit any property document.

The most important thing that would satisfy a VO is your NOA which shows your recent past year's gross income. If the income is well over the LICO limit, it would be a straight forward case.

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
Rossei said:
You can compare your situation with mine.

My mother got Super Visa today. We're family of 3 including my mom. My 2011-NOA shows $68K (LICO for 3 persons is $35K) although my current employment letter (2012) says my income to be $72K. Besides, my bank letter had $30K. My mother showed another $25K in form of FDR. We were told at VFS that we wouldn't need to submit any property document.

The most important thing that would satisfy a VO is your NOA which shows your recent past year's gross income. If the income is well over the LICO limit, it would be a straight forward case.
Thanks and congratulations
Just one thing with 5 person my NOA is $58000, should be $47000, as well with just I have $25000 bank letter , is that enough to get sv.. Thanks.

nanaykopo

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just to clarify:

Basic Income Required by Sponsor to Meet Basic Needs of Own Family
Total Number of Family Members Basic Annual Income Required
1 C$21,646
2 C$29,221
3 C$36,077
4 C$41,492
5 C$46,179
you have to add it to this table:

Additional Income Required by Sponsor to Meet Basic Needs of Sponsored Person and His/Her Family Members
Persons 18 and over Persons under 18 Gross Annual Income Required by Sponsor
0 1 C$7,493
0 2 C$11,875
1 0 C$15,843
1 1 C$21,274
1 2 C$24,021
2 0 C$23,219
2 1 C$26,011
2 2 C$28,078

so if you're a family of 3 (eg. you, spouse and 1child) you need atleast $36,077
and for example you're sponsoring you're mother which is over 18 y/o $15,843
so add it up that's what you need to meet the income required to sponsor so $51,920 for your family of 3 plus 1 over 18 sponsor NOT family of 4 $41,492 big difference right..

I don't know why the sponsor cost twice, the fact that they need to have a money/property and financial asset (well in my country) before they could come here in canada. boo hoo!