Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2012
Hi Forum, I have a few questions about the super visa because I have read about it but the CIC website does not answer all the questions I have.

If my parents are approved for a super visa and they arrive in Canada what will they need to provide in the airport to an immigration officer?? Can they sell their house?
I know that they need a medical and that's fine. I also know they need to purchase health insurance etc.
what do they need to show the immigration officer to prove that they will return to Ireland or leave Canada in 2 years?

Thank you so much for any information.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Becky2012 said:
Hi Forum, I have a few questions about the super visa because I have read about it but the CIC website does not answer all the questions I have.

If my parents are approved for a super visa and they arrive in Canada what will they need to provide in the airport to an immigration officer?? Can they sell their house?
I know that they need a medical and that's fine. I also know they need to purchase health insurance etc.
what do they need to show the immigration officer to prove that they will return to Ireland or leave Canada in 2 years?

Thank you so much for any information.
. When they apply for super visa. The visa officer would need to be satisfy that ur parents have enough connection to return back. Ex house or pensions.

Once they get super visa. They can enter canada with one way ticket. Immigration officer will check thier 1 year insurance and ask genreal question how long they plan to stay. Your parents can say about 2 years.

Becky2012

Mar 22, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2012
Thanks so much for your reply. It sounds straight forward but do you think that the immigration officer will look for house deeds in my parents name? Or do they just need an Irish address?

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Becky2012 said:
Thanks so much for your reply. It sounds straight forward but do you think that the immigration officer will look for house deeds in my parents name? Or do they just need an Irish address?
Canada embassy I guess takes help of local state agencies to check validity of claims made in visa applications . Checking house ownership claim is 1 second job. All records are online. Your parents need not provide deed. Just a local council tax bill statement should be fine.