+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa or Visitor Visa for Parents .......

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Hi Members,

I am trying to apply for super visa for my parent please i need some advise. what is the requirement and how it works and what is the timeline .

Is it good for parents to come as visitor or super visa and what is the different please.

I need some experienced members to respond to my message please.

I have been living in Canada for the past 10 years and i never applied for super visa or visitors visa.

Thanks,
Rahimi

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
Rahimi said:
Hi Members,

I am trying to apply for super visa for my parent please i need some advise. what is the requirement and how it works and what is the timeline .

Is it good for parents to come as visitor or super visa and what is the different please.

I need some experienced members to respond to my message please.

I have been living in Canada for the past 10 years and i never applied for super visa or visitors visa.

Thanks,
Rahimi
Both r 10 year multiple visa, main difference in super visa ur parents can stay 2 year
And u must buy medical insurance
I prefer super visa for parents because medical insurance cover them while they r in Canada

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Thank you for responding i appreciate.

I was wondering can someone apply for super visa for parents. lets say my friend is not eligible to apply supervisa for his parents can somebody else apply on his behalf. cause he has no job and don't have credit.

Thanks,

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
13-09-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
Rahimi said:

I was wondering can someone apply for super visa for parents. lets say my friend is not eligible to apply supervisa for his parents can somebody else apply on his behalf. cause he has no job and don't have credit.

Thanks,
No,

this is from CIC ..

To apply for the parent and grandparent super visa, you must:

be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada,
be allowed to enter Canada and
meet certain other conditions.

M

mikeymyke

Rahimi said:

Thanks,
The only way your friend could bring his parents is if he has a spouse that can co-sign for the supervisa application. He can also just invite them on a regular visitor visa so that there's no income requirement on his part.