25-02-2015
Med's Request
28-10-2105
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
19-01-2016
Hi everyone,

I would like to invite my mother to visit me here for a few months. I am just debating between visit visa and super Visa. My father passed away this year and I want my mother to spend some time with us. My mother has considerable savings and assets and I also have a full-time job. I am a single mother of one child and it'll be a nice change for all of us.

Can I get some input regarding which has a better success rate: Super Visa for parents or visit visa. And also I know health insurance is a requirement for super Visa but what about visit visa? My mother is 65+ and would be applying from Pakistan.

Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

I would like to invite my mother to visit me here for a few months. I am just debating between visit visa and super Visa. My father passed away this year and I want my mother to spend some time with us. My mother has considerable savings and assets and I also have a full-time job. I am a single mother of one child and it'll be a nice change for all of us.

Can I get some input regarding which has a better success rate: Super Visa for parents or visit visa. And also I know health insurance is a requirement for super Visa but what about visit visa? My mother is 65+ and would be applying from Pakistan.

Thanks in Advance!
She should apply for travel medical insurance no matter what. Somewhat dependent on whether you meet LICO and whether she has travel history outside Pakistan especially to places like UK, Australia, US, etc.

Reactions: samakh