N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Beautyqueenmee said:
Can someone help me out on how the medical insurance works? Do you buy it when filling out the application and send the proof with the application?
Yes

What if application gets refused and you already paid for the medical insurance? I'm confused.
Most insurance companies would refund the full amount on visa rejection. In that case, you may need to provide evidence that your parents' visa application was rejected. Read the refund policy carefully and/or contact the provider before buying.

goldenbrown

Jan 11, 2011
Vancouver
Beautyqueenmee said:
Can someone help me out on how the medical insurance works? Do you buy it when filling out the application and send the proof with the application? What if application gets refused and you already paid for the medical insurance? I'm confused.

The insurance part is part of the application. Once you purchase the insurance policy you will receive your policy confirmation that you attach with your application for Super Visa. It has to be a 1 year contract with $100,000 coverage.

When you purchase an insurance plan- select the start date a few months in advance to allow for visa processing. If the visa process takes longer there's always an option to move the date. If the visa is refused you can get a full refund. An insurance plan can be on a lump sum (upfront for the whole year) or monthly payment plan for 1 year.

If you want to explore your options you can visit:

http://supervisabestinsurance.com/super-visa-insurance/

Or email us directly at eugene @ arbetovinsurance.com for a personalized quote.

Refund policies can vary from company to company - it's important to speak with an adviser before making a decision - so that you can avoid unnecessary losses.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Alien_walkingalone said:
I have applied online for my mom on 17 August, 2015, biometric done on 19 August,2015 , till today no updates, :(
Alien_walkingalone said:
Bro.do u suggest to go with case specific inquiry or to wait until they contact? Which one would be good? Please do suggest me ..
Your inbox is full, so I could't reply to your PM.

If it passed the said processing time length, you can certainly do an inquiry. But do not expect to get a response right away, sometimes it can take weeks to get a reply back. Give as much details as you can re: your mom since you don't have a UCI No yet.

femme-nabila

Aug 31, 2012
Hi!
Can any one advise how long it takes to get visa after submitting medical for supervisa. I have applied for my mother's application in VFS Bangladesh on March 07, 2016, got medical request letter on April 05,2016.

Thanks

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
femme-nabila said:
Hi!
Can any one advise how long it takes to get visa after submitting medical for supervisa. I have applied for my mother's application in VFS Bangladesh on March 07, 2016, got medical request letter on April 05,2016.

Thanks
. Two weeks maximum to get the passport request

femme-nabila

Aug 31, 2012
Alien_walkingalone said:
. Two weeks maximum to get the passport request
Did you mean we will receive a instruction to submit passport? We have already submitted passport at the begenning when we submitted the application. I hope they will give thier positive decision soon as we already purchased the ticket for April 30.

femme-nabila

Aug 31, 2012
Alhamdulillah my mom arrived in Toronto safely with super visa!! She got two years 1st stay. I would like to share something very important whose parents are travelling with super visa, please ask your parents to keep the Medical Insurance Paper. Immigration officer wants to see that. I wish every one success in their visa process.

Reactions: salimnw

sabbir_sifat

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2, 2005
Doc's Request.
June 30, 2009
Med's Request
June 14, 2010
Med's Done....
June 28, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 4, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
August 29, 2010
LANDED..........
February 27, 2011
femme-nabila said:
Alhamdulillah my mom arrived in Toronto safely with super visa!! She got two years 1st stay. I would like to share something very important whose parents are travelling with super visa, please ask your parents to keep the Medical Insurance Paper. Immigration officer wants to see that. I wish every one success in their visa process.
Hi, my mom has applied for Super VISA on Mar 24th. Today she has rcvd the following status report from CIC,

"You are requested to submit additional information to the Canada Visa application centre Singapore for further processing. Please visit the Canada Visa Application Centre after 3/4 working days to collect the envelope containing further instructions or call CVAC ..." is it something your mom also rcvd?

If so then, is this med request? Would you pls let me know when you mother had submitted her medical and when she rcvd her passport back?

Thnx

salimnw

Sep 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Ontario PNP
Med's Request
30th April 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
3rd Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Inland since 2011
I have a question here for all.

My LICO last year in 2016 was short by $2k, but this year my income is way above the LICO by ~$6K to meet the requirement to sponsor my mother.
I have evidence of payslips and employment letter too to prove that. Will it be ok if I apply for my mother's super-visa by the end of the year 2017 then? I need your kind reply as she got tourist/visitor visa rejected twice even after coming to Canada twice earlier!

Tan2022

Sep 4, 2022
Hello I have got request for Passport for my Mother's Super visa. But I do not see any available appointment in VFS. Any idea what to do?