Sep 22, 2019
Online application : India
Date Received: October 8, 2019
Biometric collection letter : october 9 2019
Biometrics Enrolment: October 17, 2019
Medical request : October 30, 2019
Medicals done : November 4
passed the medical exam. November 12, 2019
Hi there, your timeline shows that it was quick. Good for you. May you get a PPR sooner.

I have a few questions:
A. What documents did you enclose which substantiates your LICO?
B. What ties do your parents have back home
C. Is it a first time app?

My parent's pplication was filed on 19th Oct and no update since then except a ghost update. Biometric was done previously as part of TRV app though visa was not granted.

smish87

Mar 12, 2019
I think you are good as long as you have income higher than lico and one year insurance from a canadian company.
Thank you so much for the reply.

Just to double check - Its just been 2 months since i've arrived in Canada and started working. So i won't have any tax assessments or T4s. But i want to apply for their Supervisa now. Do you foresee any issues with this?

Cheers

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Thank you so much for the reply.

Just to double check - Its just been 2 months since i've arrived in Canada and started working. So i won't have any tax assessments or T4s. But i want to apply for their Supervisa now. Do you foresee any issues with this?

Cheers
Hi, you will be needing to provide paystubs, employment letter and bank statement which corroborates with your claim that your income is higher than LICO

smish87

Mar 12, 2019
Hi, you will be needing to provide paystubs, employment letter and bank statement which corroborates with your claim that your income is higher than LICO
Appreciate the prompt reply again.

Sorry, I may not have put my question across correctly - Since I've been working for only 2 months, I haven't technically 'earned' the income as per LICO requirement.

My job letter and pay stubs are a proof that I am on track to earn more than the LICO next year. Will that be fine?

AditiS9024

Jun 25, 2018
Hello everyone, my mother's super visa has been approved and here is the time line:-

Application submitted online:- September 22, 2019.
Application received:- September 23, 2019
Biometric Collection Letter:- September 24, 2019
Medical Request:- October 17th, 2019
Medical done:- October 21st, 2019
Medical Passed:- November 4th, 2019
Correspondence Letter:- November 6th, 2019
Passport Request:- November 7th, 2019
Application approved.

Just been curious .. is correspondence letter with biometrics validity information different than POE letter as so far we did not receive any port of entry letter ?

Thank you .

AditiS9024

Jun 25, 2018
Appreciate the prompt reply again.

Sorry, I may not have put my question across correctly - Since I've been working for only 2 months, I haven't technically 'earned' the income as per LICO requirement.

My job letter and pay stubs are a proof that I am on track to earn more than the LICO next year. Will that be fine?

I think it would be better if you also read the notes on cic website for super visa:-

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/eligibility.html

Financial support (proof of funds)
The child or grandchild who invites you must prove that their household meets the minimum necessary income. The following documents are examples of what can be used as proof of funds:

• Notice of Assessment (NOA) or T4/T1 for the most recent tax year
  • Employment Insurance stubs
  • employment letter including salary and date of hiring
  • pay stubs
  • bank statements
and just to be on safer side try to provide as much documents as possible so that you do not need to wait for extra time.
It all depends on the officer on how he/she is going to read the file and proceed with it.

All the best !!!

blal

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hello everyone, my mother's super visa has been approved and here is the time line:-

Application approved.

Just been curious .. is correspondence letter with biometrics validity information different than POE letter as so far we did not receive any port of entry letter ?

Thank you .
congratulations on approval. Did you attach return flight tickets along with your application.

blal

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Super Visa applied on: 28 August 2019 (Online)
Biometrics Date: 02 September 2019
Medical Request: 20 September 2019
Additional Document Request: 14 October 2019
Documents submitted: 17 October 2019
Passport Request: 01 November 2019
Hello, did you attach a return flight ticket for purpose of travel?

AditiS9024

Jun 25, 2018
congratulations on approval. Did you attach return flight tickets along with your application.
Thanks.
No , I did not. I mentioned there that the tickets are not yet booked as we would be waiting for the decision first.
So no tickets were booked.

Samraat.p

Nov 12, 2019

Application approved.

Thank you .

Many congratulations !!!!

Reactions: AditiS9024

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hello Guys,

How are you doing? Any update on your cases?

A quick question, I applied super visa on 19th no correspondence at all neither additional docs nor medical request Oct since then. Do you think I should raise a case specific enquiry or send email to Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi (Pakistani applicant visas are processed in Abu Dhabi though I applied online as my parent's representative)

Pls note that average processing times these days for Pakistani applicants is 160 days approx. of course it is not yet passed in my parents case however I have seen on this forum that 95% applicants on average get updates within 30 days max in the form of medical or additional dox requests etc.

I would appreciate if you please enlighten me on this. Since there is a history of 2 previous TRV refusals so I am scared of sending any unnecessary communications which would annoy VOs :(

Look forward to have your opinion on raising CSE. Thanks!!

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Hello guys, can you please answer about showing funds.
My mother has around 8000 cad in her account. I have sponsored her for super visa I have got bank certificate of 9000 cad. I have all other papers completed.

Do you think above funds are good? I am meeting all other requirements. Just confused about amount of funds.

Thanks!