+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Invitation Letter Review (2021)

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
Date: 20 October 2021

To,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Subject: Application for Super Visa for Ms. XXXXX (Mother)

Dear Sir or Madam,

This letter is to invite Ms. XXXXX for visiting Canada to meet my newly wed wife XXXXX, and her family for celebrating the joyous occasion of my marriage. Her proposed length of stay in Canada is from 7th January 2022 till 10th of February 2022. She will return to Dhaka, XXXXX by air at the end of her stay.

I will tend to all her needs and expenses, including, and not limited to, travel related costs (to and from country of origin), housing, food, tours, medical (if needed) while she is here for her entire visit in Canada even though she is self-sufficient. She will be residing at my residence.

I humbly request to grant my mother Ms. XXXXX's Super Visa application for the following reasons:

I got married in Canada in the middle of the dreaded Covid-19 pandemic on June 18, 2021. It was unfortunate that my mother could not travel due to Covid-19 travel restrictions for discretionary travel. As much as I am happy to have my wife, I am equally sad that my immediate and extended family members could not be present to witness the wedding ceremony in person, which is an important event in my life. As my mother is getting older, and I am now residing in Canada permanently, it would be very unfortunate if my mother misses further important milestones in my life including my wedding reception, birth of children, and important religious celebrations. As her only son, I would like to give her the opportunity to visit me from time to time. As a single mother, (my father passed away on XXXXXXX), she has gone above and beyond to ensure I lead a comfortable and successful life, and it would give me immense pleasure to stay connected to her, even though her life is based in XXXXX. She is fully vaccinated from Covid-19 having two doses of AstraZeneca (Covishield) vaccine that is approved by Health Canada, therefore, she is allowed to travel to Canada to visit her immediate family member for discretionary purposes of travel (vaccine certificate attached).

She has undertaken an immigration medical exam performed by an IRCC panel physician as required for a Super visa (see attachment), accordingly she complied with medical test instructions. Ms. XXXXX has medical insurance (see attached proof) for the duration of her trip with a $100,000 CAD policy. Therefore, neither Canadian taxpayers nor myself will need to bear any unexpected medical costs for her.

Ties to XXXXX and Travel History

Ms. XXXXX is currently working as a School Principal at XXXXX. She has lived at her current address for over ten years. Her grandson and youngest daughter are currently living at this address. Please see the IMM5645 form included with the purpose of a travel letter attached in the additional documents sections for her youngest daughter’s current address. She has her extended family members living in XXXXX as well but has no family members or relatives residing in Canada, with the exception of myself. Her employment history includes being a respected School teacher for decades, and is currently a school Principal managing two schools at the same time. At her current job, she earns on average, around BDT 192,000 per annum. She must return to work given the seniority of her role in school operations at the end of her stay in Canada.

In addition to the above, she has strong family ties to XXXXX as her siblings, cousins, and youngest daughter (my sister) all reside in XXXXX. Please note she is the caregiver for my sister’s children, and like most grandparents, her life revolves around her grandchildren.

She has had a travelling history in the last 15 years, having been to Malaysia on a tourist visa in 2017, and twice to the United Kingdom in 2005 and 2007 under visitor’s visa. Therefore, her past travels do not indicate overstaying, and she only wants to get this visitor visa to meet me, my future wife and her family. Also, she does not plan on working, or seeking work while on this visa, nor do anything else that would violate the terms of the visitor visa.

Financial Support and place of stay

As mentioned earlier, she will live with me and my wife at our house in XXXXX, therefore she will have no living expenses during her stay in Canada. I will be covering all costs related to transportation, so she will have no transportation expenses. All food, entertainment, and other miscellaneous expenses will be taken care of by me. I am a full-time permanent XXXXX remunerated with a salary of $XXXXX CAD per annum. I have been working with the XXXXX of Canada Inc. for over 1.5 years, and I also have a healthy bank balance (Please check pay stubs, bank statements and employment letter).

Proof of Income and Funds

Please note my income alone exceeds the threshold under the LICO requirements for a super visa considering family size of 3 (me, wife and mother). I have attached my proof of income statement of the most recent tax year 2020 from CRA (contains previous address), pay stubs, bank statements to this application along with an employment letter confirming my salary. Therefore, I do not need to show my spouse’s income as a co-signer since my income far exceeds the minimum necessary requirement for everyone in my household including my visiting mother.

Having considered Ms. XXXXX’s travel history, strong family ties back in XXXXX, a genuine occupation, plans while in Canada, sufficient funds for her stay, proof of medical coverage insurance, proof of medical exam, as well as my employment, I sincerely request that you could grant a Super visa to Canada.

I thank you in advance for your favorable decision.

I undertake to ensure that my mother will abide by COVID-19 regulations and laws during her temporary stay in Canada.

Best regards,

XXXXX

Reactions: NZ_ozzie

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
Update:
This letter worked and my mom got her Super Visa.

Reactions: NZ_ozzie

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Update:
Thankyou for an update. We are also applying and would like to know if you got visa for 10 years validity?
Also, your mother stay was almost a month. So we can apply super visa for it? or it will be visit visa?

Thanks and regards.

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
Thankyou for an update. We are also applying and would like to know if you got visa for 10 years validity?
Also, your mother stay was almost a month. So we can apply super visa for it? or it will be visit visa?

Thanks and regards.
Super visa with validity till her passport expiry date, that is 9 years.

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Super visa with validity till her passport expiry date, that is 9 years.
Thankyou for the reply. I saw on their website that if you want to invite someone for more than 6 months then apply super visa. else apply visit visa.
People telling me the same that dont apply for 35 days. But I see that you got super visa for less than 6 months stay.
It means we can apply for it? and its not mandatory to apply for more than 6 months stay.

Waiting for your reply..

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
Thankyou for the reply. I saw on their website that if you want to invite someone for more than 6 months then apply super visa. else apply visit visa.
People telling me the same that dont apply for 35 days. But I see that you got super visa for less than 6 months stay.
It means we can apply for it? and its not mandatory to apply for more than 6 months stay.

Waiting for your reply..
It is not mandatory to choose a time period greater than 6 months for a super visa. You can choose a shorter length of stay and still get supervisa most of the time unless the officer thinks otherwise and gives a regular visa instead.

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
It is not mandatory to choose a time period greater than 6 months for a super visa. You can choose a shorter length of stay and still get supervisa most of the time unless the officer thinks otherwise and gives a regular visa instead.
I didn't know. thankyou for the reply. this helps alot. Cheers

pkishan1990

Jul 29, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why are you explaining all the details?
IRCC officers are not dumb. No one got time to hear stories. People then complaints that there visa are not getting approved. For the future readers: keep it short and simple. Higher chances of visa getting approved. My dad's super Visa got approved in 4 days.

She is fully vaccinated from Covid-19 having two doses of AstraZeneca (Covishield) vaccine that is approved by Health Canada, therefore, she is allowed to travel to Canada to visit her immediate family member for discretionary purposes of travel (vaccine certificate attached).
Or just
She is vaccinated with AstraZeneca.

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
Why are you explaining all the details?
IRCC officers are not dumb. No one got time to hear stories. People then complaints that there visa are not getting approved. For the future readers: keep it short and simple. Higher chances of visa getting approved. My dad's super Visa got approved in 4 days.

She is fully vaccinated from Covid-19 having two doses of AstraZeneca (Covishield) vaccine that is approved by Health Canada, therefore, she is allowed to travel to Canada to visit her immediate family member for discretionary purposes of travel (vaccine certificate attached).
Or just
She is vaccinated with AstraZeneca.
It worked very well for me and my mom got her visa without any proof of funds requirement from her end. You don’t have to be condescending in your suggestions.

singhdeepinder

Jun 7, 2018
It worked very well for me and my mom got her visa without any proof of funds requirement from her end. You don’t have to be condescending in your suggestions.
I also have the same question regarding the 6 month+ stay. There is a checkbox on the portal in the beginning that asks you to choose the reason and intended time of stay. Did you choose Travel for than 6 months there and also what dates did you add in the dropdowns over there? Since the intended dates were less than 6 months.

The CanadaDream

Jun 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Thank you for the letter sample... a few questions:
1. We are not sure of the travel dates yet, can we mention tentative dates in the application and then parents travel on their choice of dates later?
2. In the letter, what are the various reasons that can be mentioned to get approved for supervisa specially if no one is pregnant or have a new born baby or have been recently married or are ill/sick or are going to graduate etc.?
3. In order to apply for supervisa, they say that we need to provide insurance proof of payment, but again for the insurance application they will need travel dates right? To define the 1 year coverage? If we don't know the actual dates yet, how does the insurance application work?
Please advise. This question is open to everyone in the forum.
Thank you

aj0x14

Apr 1, 2023
Update:
Hey there, would you please be able to tell me how were you able to upload letter for review on this forum.

Because
I tried pasting and got this message.

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.