Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
Hi all,
Thought of sharing super visa timelines from india as I myself was surprised.
My wife applied for her mother super visa through online on 29 July 2019 but made the mistake of selecting relationship as parent instead of child so ended up applying for visitors visa more than 6 months.
All the docs submitted were for super visa with upfront medical.Uploaded super visa insurance in the financial support for applicant list along with assets and bank statement as there was no separate link to upload it.
I cosigned even though my wife meets the lico alone so as to make application strong.
Any ways after submission realised the mistake of not applying under correct option so we decided to wait and let the application move ahead.
Didn't sent an email requesting change or withdrawal of application as we thought the visa officer would be wise enough to find out this honest mistake and would be kind to process for super visa as all docs were related to this category.
Done biometrics after 3 days and the status updated for bio and medical passed on 7 Aug.
Got passport request and bio validity letter on 12 Aug.
We were confused about the fast processing of the application and were convinced that the visa officer would have approved visitor visa 6 months as the time lines were that of v1 multiple.
The super visa timeline for india is 56 days.
So the passport was submitted at vfs jalandhar and received back on 19 Aug.
To our surprise on checking the sticker it was 10 years multiple visitor visa with category PG-1.
I think the visa officer was kind and wise enough to ignore the honest mistake and made necessary changes to process it as super visa application.
So we got super visa approved in 20 days. Kudos to CHC ND,CHD. Setting right examples.

paramjit

Star Member
Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
The docs submitted were
1. Upfront medical
2.Super visa insurance
3.Bank statement 6 months
4. House evaluation certificate in my mother in laws name.