+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa for Parents - Submitted at New Delhi

pradeep_g5

May 4, 2011
Hi Guys,

i submitted a paper application for my parents super visa to new delhi office, after 6 days i got an email for my mom to have the medicals done, just wondering if Dad is also required to do the medicals or unless stated its only one person. the status on VFS doesn’t change and says that it is in process at delhi CIC however we have been requested for moms medicals, please advise if anyone had this kind of situation and is it fair to only do one exam based on the email received or we need both, thanks.

regards,
Pradeep

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
It is absolutely normal.

Regarding the status of VFS, it is correct as the VISA is under process and you have been asked over email to get your mother's medical examination within a stipulated deadline. Please get the same done. I am sure that you must have been informed in the email or in the attached document that how the medical examination results will go to the VISA Office.

Regarding medical examination of your father, I would suggest that the VISA office would have asked for the same if the same was also required as per them. So, no need to go for that or even assume the requirement.