+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa for parents having visitor visa

Jul 9, 2021
This group has always been of so much help. Thank you for all the help on all the questions related to different kind of Visa.
I am stuck again on Super Visa, it would be a great help if anyone can guide.
My parent's has Canada's visitor visa and they travelled here in Mar 2023 for 6 months. I applied for super visa for my parent's from India on 1st Dec but it got stuck due to some Medical issues. Unfortunately, we missed the re-medical request and just noticed the 2 months old mail. We now have done re-medical but here are my doubts.
1) Can my parents visit me till Super visa application is in process?
2) If they visit, will my application still be processed and if approved will I be able to submit passport from Canada or US if my parent's visit US during that time?
3) If application gets rejected will there be any effect on their Visitor visa records?

Any guidance on this would be a great help?

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
This group has always been of so much help. Thank you for all the help on all the questions related to different kind of Visa.
I am stuck again on Super Visa, it would be a great help if anyone can guide.
My parent's has Canada's visitor visa and they travelled here in Mar 2023 for 6 months. I applied for super visa for my parent's from India on 1st Dec but it got stuck due to some Medical issues. Unfortunately, we missed the re-medical request and just noticed the 2 months old mail. We now have done re-medical but here are my doubts.
1) Can my parents visit me till Super visa application is in process? - Yes they can visit during the process.
2) If they visit, will my application still be processed and if approved will I be able to submit passport from Canada or US if my parent's visit US during that time?- I has same issue , they have to be in there home country for sending there passport.
3) If application gets rejected will there be any effect on their Visitor visa records? - sorry that no one would know !

Any guidance on this would be a great help?