+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa for parents: Biometric collection letter received for primary applicant only

ying231

Mar 13, 2023
I think it's a system glitch in the portal and all of us are facing the same issue
Hope they could fix it soon, just don't understand why two applied together but only one get the BCL.
It's not helpful they are officially on strike from today.

Reactions: kvk1981

Sukhigamer

Aug 26, 2021
hello every, i applied for supervisa but i did not have separate medical insurance section to upload my documents, can anyone help me out.

tv31

Apr 24, 2023
Hi,
We have submitted the super visa application for my parents on April 10,2023 and got the biometric collection letter for my father(primary applicant) after few hours. No biometric collection letter has been sent to my mother’s account yet.

I also noticed that for my father he got three other messages in his account(Submission confirmation, Confirmation of Online Transmission and Client summary) but my mother’s account don’t have the Client summary message ( just have Submission confirmation and Confirmation of Online Transmission)

Any idea if it’s normal to have biometric collection letter to be sent to only Primary applicant and is delayed for secondary applicant.
Hi do you get any upadate ? Same issue with me, only received for sencondary not for primary.

tv31

Apr 24, 2023
Submitted supervisa file on 16 April. Only secondary applicant received BCL, still waiting for primary applicant. any update or suggestion?