+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - does my dad have to have a decent bank balance?

imehdee

May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Outland)
NOC Code......
2175 & 1224
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Not Received. BG in Progress.
Hi All,

My mom got her super visa earlier this year (Jan 2020). I now want to apply for my dad's visa and I have one question: does my dad have to show a certain amount of funds in his bank statement before I apply for his visa? I make a 6 figure salary in Canada, I have more than $20,000 in my savings account and I believe my financial standings are pretty decent. I just want to know if it's a good idea to apply for my father's super visa under the following circumstances:

1. He has CAD $5,000 in his bank account (this was transferred by me about a month ago)
2. He transferred all of the assets (house, land, car) to my mom's name and he does not have any assets to his name

Please advise.
Thank you,

imehdee

May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Outland)
NOC Code......
2175 & 1224
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Senior Members, would appreciate your response here. Thanks!

Windsorvasi

Jan 8, 2020
@imehdee : Where in the super visa application do we have to submit the applicant's ties to home country. like bank statement, property tax statements etc?
There is no seperate provision to include these documents. Where do we submit these proof?

imehdee

May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Outland)
NOC Code......
2175 & 1224
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Correct - in the form of bank statements, property ownership, other assets that they own, if they are employed or not, if they have a spouse back home etc etc. My understanding is that those things determine ties to your home country.

Windsorvasi

Jan 8, 2020
Correct - in the form of bank statements, property ownership, other assets that they own, if they are employed or not, if they have a spouse back home etc etc. My understanding is that those things determine ties to your home country.
Where do we submit these documents in Online application process? Is there a specific section under which these are asked?