+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa apply online on behalf of parents in India

ssingh5

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hi Guys,

Sorry for starting a fresh thread.

I am in Canada and want to apply super visa for my parents.
  1. Please provide me a guidance if Online or Paper is faster ?
  2. Link to apply for Online application of Super Visa. - I tried it , but it takes me to the eligibility of general visitor visa. Is it the same ?
  3. Can i apply for my dad first and then mom after a month ? As my mom applied for the passport renewal and it will take time. Please suggest.
  4. Please provide the format of the sponsorship / invitation letter for my parents.
  5. If applying for both at same time, do i have to make a single online account / application ? fees ?
  6. If my dad's business is not registered in india. What other document he can provide ? I have tax returns and financial statements ?
Thanks in advace :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Please provide me a guidance if Online or Paper is faster ?
Both could take the same amount of time to process. IRCC has not posted different processing times for online and paper submissions.

Link to apply for Online application of Super Visa. - I tried it , but it takes me to the eligibility of general visitor visa. Is it the same ?
Yes, a super visa is a type of a visitor visa. You must select stay 'Temporary - More than 6 months'

Can i apply for my dad first and then mom after a month ? As my mom applied for the passport renewal and it will take time. Please suggest.
Yes, you can apply later for your mom.

If applying for both at same time, do i have to make a single online account / application ? fees ?
Follow through with the 'Come to Canada' tool. You can use a single account for both their applications. Fees would be for two applicants.

If my dad's business is not registered in india. What other document he can provide ? I have tax returns and financial statements ?
There is no other document. Either he has a business which is registered or his business does not exist. With GST in place, this is extremely tough to show/impossible to show an actively trading business without the business being registered and/or taxes paid.

His business cannot be shown as a tie to India if it is not registered

Cheers

Ruther

Nov 16, 2019
Can I apply my mom for temporary visa or visitors visa? I really need my Moms help ,I just wanna know what’s the first thing to do ?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Can I apply my mom for temporary visa or visitors visa? I really need my Moms help ,I just wanna know what’s the first thing to do ?
When you say mums help just keep in mind that immigration are very sensitive to issuing any permit where there is any implication of for example a parent coming to the country and providing child care given that could be interpreted as work. Everyone knows that in reality once a parent or grandparent is in Canada that child care happens but avoid any implication in a visa application.

Reactions: canuck78