+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

Maryam2737

May 11, 2017
I just have heard some friends mentioned their problems to these members and they followed up for them.

Just give it a try.

I haven't done that myself.

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
Congrats guys!! whose parents received visa.

Wish the rest of us receive soon.

I have one question .. did you guys applied visa for both your parents or only one of them? like I applied for my mom and dad together. Does it effect the application processing for 2 applicants being processed in one application?

this week CIC called my office and talked to my HR regarding my job and some details about the company. it's being 2 months and still no decision. looks like they are stuck with eligibility check or something ..

Good Luck!

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
My mother in law profile updated as :
Result of medical: If we need medical, we will contact you.

Where as my father in law's:

Result of Medical: Passed

They have both done medical at the same time on May 31st, 2017 and FIL was updated in 5 days but MIL does not show "passed".

Getting worried now!!
Any progress on ur mother in law status mine shows the same

bnb

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014... Payment Charged..10-11-2014....
Nomination.....
PER......18-11-2014
AOR Received.
Second Line : 17-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
31-03-2015
Med's Done....
03-04-2015 Third line 14-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-05_2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2015
LANDED..........
13-07-2015
Before it was "we have requested the medical check your box"from last week it says "If you would need medical we will send you the message"
I already inquiry but no response I even don't know if my application in Chandigarh or new delhi?
I have exactly same status for my mother-in-law. I applied paper application and it is in Chandigarh....we submitted her Medical on May 23rd.

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
I have exactly same status for my mother-in-law. I applied paper application and it is in Chandigarh....we submitted her Medical on May 23rd.
Hi
I put enquiry ,already on chd file,mine case is different in my case we submitted medical on may 2nd.

bloomfield

Star Member
Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2006
File Transfer...
05-09-2008
Med's Request
13-06-2011
Med's Done....
20-06-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2012
LANDED..........
04-06-2012

Smile_Canada

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

As i didn't got selected in the lottery this year, i am planning to apply for Super Visa for my parents. My family income is much above the LICO, and have all necessary documentation to meet requirements. But today my agent in India who is helping my mom dad to complete all required documents said that need to have at least 5000$ in my Canadian account to apply for Super Visa.

Now concern is, i never keep much money in my bank account, all my salary goes in mortgage, daily expenses, and investments like RESP, RRSP etc. I can take 5K from credit line and keep it there for couple months just for sake of keeping. But my concern is it really required, as i have steady well paid job and meeting my LICO.

and even if i put it there from Credit Line, it will show balance as of today not maintained for couple of months. is that ok.

Thanks!!

Jul 14, 2012
Hello guys, I have seen some conversation going on super visa.
As Gurpreet, I do have some problem, I applied for super visa for my parents in February 2017.
They got their passport back with sticker stating V 1 Visitor, Multiple entry for 10 years.
Now I am confused because I am getting mixed response from different sources.
Is it a regular visa or super visa? As I know PG 1 is super visa code, one of my friends parents have the same code.
I talked to IRCC agents 4 times, they told me that V 1 and PG 1 is just a visitor visa to enter in Canada. V 1 10years multiple visa is same as you applied for means super visa. I asked them but sticker doesn't mention anywhere about super visa.
It is difficult for me to book a ticket for them as it doesnt mention the time frame for continuous stay, means do I need to book return ticket or one way?
When I raised this question to IRCC agent he told me that your parents have super visa with that issued sticker, it is Canadian border security officer who probably put a date for their length of stay in Canada when they land at any of the Canadian Airport. So when Officer asks about stay, tell your parents to say the length they want to stay, officer will issue that date. But still it is upto that officer.

Does any one has experienced such an issue?
Please share it
Hi Dear
It also happned with my mother in law's visa application as well. we applied for super visa but instead of PG1 she is issued V1 ... the catagory for super visa is PG -1 . All my friend's parents have PG-1 visa. I am very confused. I did ourchase insurance for her for upto 100000 coverage. So can u pls tell me if your problem got solved? Were your parants issued stay for 2 years upon entering canada?

Jul 14, 2012
Hello guys, I have seen some conversation going on super visa.
As Gurpreet, I do have some problem, I applied for super visa for my parents in February 2017.
They got their passport back with sticker stating V 1 Visitor, Multiple entry for 10 years.
Now I am confused because I am getting mixed response from different sources.
Is it a regular visa or super visa? As I know PG 1 is super visa code, one of my friends parents have the same code.
I talked to IRCC agents 4 times, they told me that V 1 and PG 1 is just a visitor visa to enter in Canada. V 1 10years multiple visa is same as you applied for means super visa. I asked them but sticker doesn't mention anywhere about super visa.
It is difficult for me to book a ticket for them as it doesnt mention the time frame for continuous stay, means do I need to book return ticket or one way?
When I raised this question to IRCC agent he told me that your parents have super visa with that issued sticker, it is Canadian border security officer who probably put a date for their length of stay in Canada when they land at any of the Canadian Airport. So when Officer asks about stay, tell your parents to say the length they want to stay, officer will issue that date. But still it is upto that officer.

Does any one has experienced such an issue?
Please share it
Hi I did experience the same thing. My mother in law applied for super visa but she got v1 instead of PG1 . We got the pasport yesterday... can u pls tell were you able to fix the issue? Did your parents got 2 years stay? I am very confused.... I also purchased the insurance and did put that with the file. My invitation letter also stated that we are inviting her on super visa not visitor visa. Pls tell me what happened in your case???

muralim

Jan 4, 2017
Hi There,
I am planning to apply for super-visa for my parents who are living in my home country now. But I am not sure whether I should apply for both of them at the same time or father and mother one after the another. My parents have 4 kids and all of us are abroad now. So my concern is if I apply for both of them at the same time, the visa officer might think that they do not have enough reason to go back. So my questions are:
1. Should I apply for both of them at the same time or mother first and father then?
2. If I apply for both of them, is there any possibility that only one of them get approved?

Thanks in-advance.