November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
23-Mar-2017 Applied Online
25- Mar-2017 Application Submission Confirmation
12-April-2017 Medical Request
14-April-2017 Medical Submitted
23-April-2017 Medical Passed.
24-May-2017 Passport Request (Bangalore visa office)
30-May-2017 Passport Sent
6-June-2017 Visa Stamped
Congrats

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Congrats!.
did you have this step as well when it says "we are reviewing your eligibility"?
Hi there
I have this step since yesterday that they are reviewing the eligibility,Also I have done the medical on may 2nd its still shows that We have requested the medical exam check your inbox.
Do you have the same ?

Maryam2737

May 11, 2017
Hi there
I have this step since yesterday that they are reviewing the eligibility,Also I have done the medical on may 2nd its still shows that We have requested the medical exam check your inbox.
Do you have the same ?
hi,

My status says they are reviewing the eligibility. But my medical status shows passed. Do you have any idea how long this step takes?

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
My father's application status so far
Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Medicals passed.
application date: may 1st paper based. bangalore India

Reactions: Maryam2737

Maryam2737

May 11, 2017
Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Medicals passed.
.I applied May 2nd. we are in the same boat :)

Malik04

Jun 8, 2017
Hi everyone.

I want to apply for supervisa for my father (my mother is not alive) but there is no intention to visit Canada anytime soon.
The reason I want to get supervisa now is because my siblings are planning to move abroad and I am concerned that it can cause home ties problem for my father in future. He just got his 10 year valid passport so I think it is good time to apply.

I have two questions:

1- Is it possible to cancel insurance and get full or partial refund after supervisa is granted? please recommend a company
2- Is it possible to get pro-rated refund if the stay for less than a year?

Thanks

bha1430

Apr 9, 2015

Medicals passed.
I have the exact same application status for my mother. can anyone tell me how much timw it will take now?

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
applied on Apr 13, 2017.. Still no decision. CIC website not showing current processing timelines.
medical passed since the beginning of May. Don't know where are they stuck now. Hoping for PPR soon.

GoodLuck All!

T.Rex87

Feb 12, 2016
Hi everyone.

I want to apply for supervisa for my father (my mother is not alive) but there is no intention to visit Canada anytime soon.
The reason I want to get supervisa now is because my siblings are planning to move abroad and I am concerned that it can cause home ties problem for my father in future. He just got his 10 year valid passport so I think it is good time to apply.

I have two questions:

1- Is it possible to cancel insurance and get full or partial refund after supervisa is granted? please recommend a company
2- Is it possible to get pro-rated refund if the stay for less than a year?

Thanks

yes you can cancel insurance but normally they deduct some administration fee. the rest of the amount is refunded. also in case of stay less than a year. they will calculate number of unused days and will refund the eligible amount after deducting admin fee.

read policy terms and conditions carefully before you buy a policy.

My recommendation is GMS ( Group Medical Services) . Check their website for more info, its very simple to buy and process any claim through them. and rates are fair enough.

Good Luck!

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
applied on Apr 13, 2017.. Still no decision. CIC website not showing current processing timelines.
medical passed since the beginning of May. Don't know where are they stuck now. Hoping for PPR soon.

GoodLuck All!
Hi there
Did you have medical done and updated on cic ?did you do upfront or after medical?
MY STAUS DRIVING ME NUTS .
MY PARENTS DID MEDICAL ON MAYS 2ND AND NOW THE STATUS CHANGE TO IF WE WILL NEED MEDIVAL EXAM WE WILL CONTAVT YOU?
they already did medical.
Also I applied on April 12th
Keep.me.posted buddy.

vsu

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

My parents passport are expiring in two years , if they are approved for super visa will it be given for 10 years or only till end of passport validity ?

Thanks.

Rkkahlon

May 9, 2017
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-10-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
hi
we applied my mother's super visa on 19 may... paper based application... upfront medicals... n today received call to collect passport at local vfs centre.. no mail received that the visa i

Rkkahlon

May 9, 2017
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-10-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
can anyone tell anything about this situation...