N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
kk1957 said:
Are requirements for Visit Visa same as Super Visa? I have heard that medical insurance is not required for a minimum 1 year.
Does anyone know the other details?
You heard it right.

Neither medical nor medical insurance is required for Visit Visa. Besides, the invitee doesn't really have to meet income requirements, but it's recommended. FYI, whoever is applying for Visit Visa must show strong home ties though. For Supervisa, this requirement is little lenient.

For accurate info, please visit CIC webpage: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

twuser

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
This is getting absurd. Applicants from Jan/Feb still waiting and this is mid April. Most of the online applicants have long exceeded processing times too.

1 or 2 cases is an exception,a lot of them (online apps) is a pattern.

CIC just never ceases to amaze me, over a decade now and still finds ways to stoop to a new level.

harpu_1986

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
Nomination.....
13-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
15-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015
Congrats!! God Bless You!!

hassan905 said:
Hello All,

Just to update everyone as everyone is in the same boat i was till last 2 minutes...

With grace of God just got passport request for my parents alhamdulillah, i hope everyone gets the same email about their parents really soon

applied 26 jan
feb 27 Medical request
march 8th medical passed
April 10th Passport request.

Thank you everyone and best wishes

harpu_1986

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
Nomination.....
13-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
15-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015
They change the time again to 70 Days

twuser

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
harpu_1986 said:
They change the time again to 70 Days
LOL, with CIC you are always playing catch up. Good thing is, it just went up by 1 day and not a week or 10 like it did when it went from 56 days to 67 days to 76 days.

Mostafa.Mahmoud

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 28, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
May 27, 2015
Med's Done....
May 28, 2015
Passport Req..
DM Jan 9, 2016
I need help as I am really disappointed :(

I applied for a super visa for my mother. I presented all the needed documents including my income as a graduate student of around $40K (university letter + recent payslips) plus my wife's employment contract showing an annual salary of $38.5K. LICO states that for 4 persons, I just need $45K.
We are PR holders and our baby is Canadian.

However, I just got a rejection stating that I did not prove sufficient funds !
What should I do ? is there a way to appeal ?

I need help with this specially from those who have experience with this ?

twuser

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Mostafa.Mahmoud said:
I need help as I am really disappointed :(

I applied for a super visa for my mother. I presented all the needed documents including my income as a graduate student of around $40K (university letter + recent payslips) plus my wife's employment contract showing an annual salary of $38.5K. LICO states that for 4 persons, I just need $45K.
We are PR holders and our baby is Canadian.

However, I just got a rejection stating that I did not prove sufficient funds !
What should I do ? is there a way to appeal ?

I need help with this specially from those who have experience with this ?
When did you apply month/date? Was it an online application? What is the applicants home country?

satindsi

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
Doc's Request.
24-11-2013 SP2
Nomination.....
07-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
21-05-2015, In process on 26-05-2015
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-06-2015, Medical Received on 20-06-2015, DM on 17-08-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-08-2015, PP recd with VISA 27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
Hello Bryanna,
Hello Friends,

Today I have received below e-mail from IRCC in response of CSE raised on last month March 06, 2017.

Now I have two questions in mind,

1. If IRCC agent forwarding my updated form now than what was the e-mail which I received on March 06, 2017 regarding the update in my file.
2. As they mentioned online that timeline will start from the date when they received full/updated documents. So since I already passed 36 day, do they count time from today or from March 5.

**********************************************************************************************************************
Dear XXXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the updated Temporary Resident Visa application form. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.
Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, we invite you to also contact them in order to:
• Report important changes,
• Provide documents,
• Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
• Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

• Download application forms and guides
• Change of address
• Check your application status
• Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Sincerely,

XXXX, Agent XXXX
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

*************************************************************************************

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Anyone can help me reason to refuse for super visa
Apply on April 4

Reasons:
Travel History
Personal assets and financial status
Other reasons:
Your host does not have sufficient income based on documents provided to meet LICO for 5 people.
This is determined by taking into account the number of persons in Canada for whom the sponsor is
responsible and you.

My mother in law does not have visit any country. She is a house wife and widow.
Document provides from her has a balance her account about 8k canadian equivalent and 2 property appartement under her name.

For family size is 4 with mother in law but they mension 5 persons.
Reason to visit wife will give a birth this month, doc document provided. My wife is presently on parent leave provided approved letter from Quebec parental QPIP. My present job letter and pay slips.
2017 NOA shows total family income is 44 500 total.
For LOIC in Quebec for 4 person is 43 301 for that reason i count will eligible. I did apply for visit visa , she does not have travel history and she is a bouse wife.

my question how they count we are 5 person now. True will be 5 person in future. Application goes without process and before goes open they refused. we submit all necessary document.

How they income count base on T4 or NOA or present earning?
Anyone can help. thank you.

twuser

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
satindsi said:
**********************************************************************************************************************
Dear XXXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the updated Temporary Resident Visa application form. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.
Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, we invite you to also contact them in order to:

*************************************************************************************
So online applications are still routed to New Delhi office, which means it is their online system and case processing people that are inept. I initially thought their routing system was inept.

New Delhi office is closed this Friday, so a short week, so I won't be expecting any wonders. Btw, January 17th applicant "Nav Singh" is still waiting. If his application is any sort of a baseline. We still have a long way to go.

I think the whole online file system is a bit too much for aging case processing people. It is like asking an aging monkey to perform new tricks.

Mostafa.Mahmoud

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 28, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
May 27, 2015
Med's Done....
May 28, 2015
Passport Req..
DM Jan 9, 2016
twuser said:
When did you apply month/date? Was it an online application? What is the applicants home country?
Applied this March 20
No, it was paper application, In Cairo, Egypt.

twuser

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Mostafa.Mahmoud said:
Applied this March 20
No, it was paper application, In Cairo, Egypt.
Did your wife provide a written undertaking of the sponsorship? Maybe the case processing agent just took your income into account and not your wife's because you haven't explicitly stated the fact that your wife is also part sponsor.

File a new application with an amended sponsor letter and specifically mention the point in the undertaking that your new income would be 40k (yours) + 38.5k (spouse) and it exceeds the LICO requirement. Bold the font so it is highlighted and is obvious.

Taqwalife

Apr 11, 2017
Can you please tell me the steps:) I really need to apply for my parents!! I am new to this.

Arif2016 said:
Guys

My parents completed their medical today in Bangladesh. Is this a good indication that they are going to approve the supervisa for them? Did you apply online? How? Please let me know thanks

Application submitted on 26th Dec
Biometric request letter issued (automated) on the same day
Biometric completed on 02 Jan
Medical request letter issued on 04 Jan
Medical completed on 9th Jan

satindsi

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
Doc's Request.
24-11-2013 SP2
Nomination.....
07-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
21-05-2015, In process on 26-05-2015
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-06-2015, Medical Received on 20-06-2015, DM on 17-08-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-08-2015, PP recd with VISA 27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
twuser said:
So online applications are still routed to New Delhi office, which means it is their online system and case processing people that are inept. I initially thought their routing system was inept.

New Delhi office is closed this Friday, so a short week, so I won't be expecting any wonders. Btw, January 17th applicant "Nav Singh" is still waiting. If his application is any sort of a baseline. We still have a long way to go.

I think the whole online file system is a bit too much for aging case processing people. It is like asking an aging monkey to perform new tricks.
Yes it seems like long way to go but I feel that they always made the decision but VISA will be issue later on.

We would have been contacted well before if anything seems negative in application.

Let's wait and watch

twuser

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
satindsi said:
Yes it seems like long way to go but I feel that they always made the decision but VISA will be issue later on.

We would have been contacted well before if anything seems negative in application.

Let's wait and watch
I don't think so, applications are initially only checked for completeness and they wait their turn for a case processing agent's first pass, which is usually around the processing times. The whole process after the first pass is only a few days at most or in TRV cases it is the during the first pass the application is approved/rejected.

Notes arrive in under a week, I bet you it hasn't even been looked at once yet.