19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
madhusanthosh said:
I have been in Canada for a year now. I have my T4 but not the NOA. Will T4 work out?
Yes T4 works as well. But if you can wait for your NOA then it would be good too. Not that it is mandatory but like good to have I think.

nanha

Sep 24, 2012
After doing medicals, usually how soon does that status get updated in the online system. I have linked my mom's paper application to online.?

Thank you.

newandold

Jan 30, 2017
jayeshaminnew said:
Should I include my wife in invitation letter to bring my mom?
My income is enough but one of my friend says it will be good to include her as well. My question is, If I want to include her, do I have to provide Employment letter for my wife as well? or her NOA is enough?
Also, I will include my NOA,T1,T4, Employment letter, My paystubs, Bank balance. Is there more to it should I include? Like My Rent Agreement, etc?
I attached only T4 from 1 employer, letter from the 2nd employer and letter for my self-employed income only singed by me, as I am accountant and I haven't any accountant for confirming it and today we received passport request :)

Yorker13

May 27, 2013
Hi all I am new to supervisa procedures, i need some advice please

By GOD's grace, the manager accepted to increase my salary to 31.5$/Hr, from 25/hr i dont know how to calculate the annual income exactly but the manager after i showed him cic minimum income table for 2017 and made his calculations ( my family members size is 7, so according to cic supervisa minimum income requirement is 65,101 $....i think the manager just divided that amount on 2080 hours( 40hours x 52 weeks), is this calculations correct..!!)..........said that should cover me up,i am new to the company and just passes my propapational period this is my first job in Canada since 2013, my questions again if you dont mind:

1- my next payment should be after 2 weeks ,my next pay slip should show my new salary 31.5/hr , how soon can I apply for super visa for my parents, will employment certificate showing salary and good words that the company are keen to hire me for long term ,would this help and make my parents case stronger.

2- i dont have family accommodation right now,i am subleting a room in an apartment, is it a must to show proof of accomodation /housing enough for 7 family members, by all means since i passed my probabational period i was thinking to rent 2 bedroom appartment starting april, should i hold applying super visa till i find house to rent.

3- what other citiera the embassy in abu dhabi look for , one of my parents only work , do they reject applicants based on nationality, like somalia, my parents own a free hold appartment there, would that be considered a home tie to UAE,

4- where my parents can get health insurance for 2 years in canada?! do they have to purchase before applying for super visa and include it in the application or that would be at later stage ,maybe after initial approval..!!. if visa is rejected can the money be refunded to the health insurance company.

5- should my parents do the medical exam before starting the visa application or should i wait answer from the embassy first.

6- my wife and kids still in uae, my wife works there and she passed the residancy obligation period, would she be in danger when i apply for the supervisa to my parents as i have to give details about family memebers.

7- is the process easy and straightforward and i can gather the required documents and apply online or should i go to a laywer and make him prepate the case for me.

8- ,GOD forbids, if the case is rejected, how soon can i reapply again.

9- what is the difference between normal visit visa and super visa aside from the longer period, i know a lot of people got rejected when applying for visit visa becuz of no home times to country of residence and strong tie to family members in canada,i.e they wont leave canada, but is this case different when applying for supervisa ?

thank you very much

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi All,

I applied for SV for my parents..
status for my mom says medical passed and for dad it says "we need medical information " his blood pressure was high during medical so they asked to have the ecg done ..

Is it a matter of concern ? i am worried please assist

satindsi

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
Doc's Request.
24-11-2013 SP2
Nomination.....
07-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
21-05-2015, In process on 26-05-2015
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
13-06-2015, Medical Received on 20-06-2015, DM on 17-08-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-08-2015, PP recd with VISA 27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
Hello Friends,

I just applied my father SV application online 2 hrs back. We have done the medical about 16 days back but we dont know the result.

1. Could you please tell me that when can I check the status online (Currently no file number assigned, just coming "submitted").
2. Does the status of medical will come right away wherever file come live online or do i need to take some other step to inform CIC about upfront medical?

Regards

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey guys
Me and my cousin applied supervisa for our mothers on first week of Jan 17, my cousin's mother got supervisa in 15 days on 23rd JAn but i am stikll waiting for passport request for my mothers supervisa. Medical was passed a month ago, don't know whats going on

Anybody knows anything about these type of cases...?

Thank you

satindsi

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
Doc's Request.
24-11-2013 SP2
Nomination.....
07-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
Hello Friends,

I just realized that in form IMM5257, I supposed to check "Yes" where it's been asked that if ever you refused for VISA as my dad got his Visitor visa rejected last year. But I mistakenly check "No" however in explanation column I explain everything aligned as per rejection letter.

Do I expect my father applicant return or reject because of this small mistake?

Reply as earliest as you can. I m in tension now.

Thanks

satindsi

Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
Doc's Request.
24-11-2013 SP2
Nomination.....
07-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
Although I forget to check "Yes" instead of "No" but I have expleained the reason of rejection very well and uploaded the same at "Explanation" tab and following document attached.

Please guide

S.No: Supporting Documents
1 Letter of explanation
2 Copy of Pension Payment Order
3 Copy of Proof of Fund (Pension Account) - Punjab National Bank
4 Copy of Proof of Fund (Saving Account) - Bank of Baroda
5 Copy of Proof of Fund (Saving & Chequing Account) - Royal Bank of Canada
Letter of Invitation/Support from MP-XXXXXX, Son XXXXXX
& daughter in XXXXXX
7 Copy of Applicant's Passport- First and Last Page
8 Copy of Adhar Card (Identification Document)
9 Copy of Voter Identity Card (Identification Document)
10 Copy of Birth Certificate of my Son (In Hindi Language)
11 Copy of Birth Certificate of my Son (Certified English Translation)
12 Copy Marriage Certificate of Son & Daughter-in-law
13 Copy Birth Certificate of Granddaughter ( XXXXXX)
Copy of Permanent Resident of Canada Card - XXXXXX(Son) +
XXXXXX(Daughter-in Law) + XXXXXX (Granddaughter)
15 Copy of Manitoba Health Card of my son and his family
16 Copy of Education Certificate of my daughter in India
17 Copy of Passport of my daughter in India
18 Copy of Income tax return for last 3 assessment years
19 Copy of Property Ownership Papers
20 Copy of Property Valuation Papers

madhusanthosh

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
Is IT returns mandatory document for my father in law in India to apply super visa?. He has never filed IT before. Is that a problem now?

Thanks

nanha

Sep 24, 2012
My mom did her medicals on 28 Feb and the status online shows medical information required.Usually how long does it take to update the status online?

Would appreciate your response.Thanks!!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Yorker13 said:
1- my next payment should be after 2 weeks ,my next pay slip should show my new salary 31.5/hr , how soon can I apply for super visa for my parents, will employment certificate showing salary and good words that the company are keen to hire me for long term ,would this help and make my parents case stronger.
An NOA or T4 will make the case stronger. The VO, upon seeing that you only worked for few months or so, may not be satisfied with your income. Hence, most Visa Offices prefer an NOA or T4 from the sponsoring child. Read more about NOA, T4 etc. here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/super-visa-anyone-applied-as-yet-t92637.0.html;msg5533586#msg5533586

2- i dont have family accommodation right now,i am subleting a room in an apartment, is it a must to show proof of accomodation /housing enough for 7 family members, by all means since i passed my probabational period i was thinking to rent 2 bedroom appartment starting april, should i hold applying super visa till i find house to rent.
It's not mandatory. But since you have a large family, you may want to show some proof.

3- what other citiera the embassy in abu dhabi look for , one of my parents only work , do they reject applicants based on nationality, like somalia, my parents own a free hold appartment there, would that be considered a home tie to UAE,
So, your parents are Somalians, but live & work in UAE. I don't even know if they can apply to UAE visa office. Since one of parents work there and own an apartment, that's pretty strong tie to UAE. You need to show proof of both.

4- where my parents can get health insurance for 2 years in canada?! do they have to purchase before applying for super visa and include it in the application or that would be at later stage ,maybe after initial approval..!!. if visa is rejected can the money be refunded to the health insurance company.
You can purchase it for them from here. And you need to include proof of insurance purchased with your initial application. SV medical insurance needs to be Canadian with minimum of $100,000 coverage for at least 1 year for each person. Try http://www.visitorsinsurance.ca/ and find how much it's going to cost you for each person before you make a purchase.

5- should my parents do the medical exam before starting the visa application or should i wait answer from the embassy first.
It's entirely up to you.

6- my wife and kids still in uae, my wife works there and she passed the residancy obligation period, would she be in danger when i apply for the supervisa to my parents as i have to give details about family memebers.
What sort of "danger" you're talking about?

7- is the process easy and straightforward and i can gather the required documents and apply online or should i go to a laywer and make him prepate the case for me.
It's pretty straightforward once you meet all the criteria. And yes, you can apply online.

8- ,GOD forbids, if the case is rejected, how soon can i reapply again.
You can re-apply anytime. But unless the reason for refusal isn't overcome, the result won't change.

9- what is the difference between normal visit visa and super visa aside from the longer period, i know a lot of people got rejected when applying for visit visa becuz of no home times to country of residence and strong tie to family members in canada,i.e they wont leave canada, but is this case different when applying for supervisa ?
Yes, it's a bit different. Super Visa largely depends on the child's income, status and financial capability. Parents still need to prove home ties (employment, bank statements, property etc.); but that's not as important as it is for regular visit visa.

lapen

Jan 5, 2017
Father medical status changed to "Passed" on Feb 6th which is a month now but no passport request as of today. Do you know how long will they take to send a passport request? I have written case specific question 2 weeks ago no reply. I even try to call New Delhi CIC visa office but no way to contact. What should I do...?

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Online Status changed :
We received your application.
Medical Passed
We do not need additional documents.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. In help section, it shows '' We have reached a final decision on your application.
If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on what to do next.
These instructions will be sent to your account.
If your application is refused, we will send you the reason(s) for the refusal.''

I have not received PPR request and what should I expect from this update ?? Please help as I am confused.

Donnie.Darko

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
File Transfer...
09-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Hi all,

I decided to apply for regular visitor visa to my parents. I made my father primary applicant and my mother as accompanying. I filled 'purpose of travel' for my father as 'to visit friends/family' . How to answer this question for my mother?

1. Why is your family member visiting Canada?
Should I select "Visit - Tourism" or "Visit - All other types"?

I selected Visit - All other types.

What should I upload for 'Purpose of Travel - Other (required)'? They are coming here to visit me and will be here for 3-4 months. Should I just say, purpose of travel as "To visit daughter and her family". I didn't book their tickets yet and will book only after visa is confirmed.