+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Rossei, as you are the wikepedia for us I have a question. Please respond at the earliest

I will be sending the documents to my family (outside Canada) for my mother's Super visa (invitation letter, bank statement, Income tax documents). Please let me know if it is ok to send the soft copies or if the originals are required

Thank you so much Rossei. The best part is even before you answer people know that they will get an answer :)
God bless you

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Felixo said:
Rossei, as you are the wikepedia for us I have a question. Please respond at the earliest

I will be sending the documents to my family (outside Canada) for my mother's Super visa (invitation letter, bank statement, Income tax documents). Please let me know if it is ok to send the soft copies or if the originals are required

Thank you so much Rossei. The best part is even before you answer people know that they will get an answer :)
God bless you
Visa application center Karachi told us that scan copies will be acceptable and originals are not necessary. (logic being that they also accept scan images on line), still we have to experiment this. You better ask VAC in your home country what they say.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Felixo said:

God bless you
Thanks for making me the Wikipedia :D

As nehamerchant said, you need to contact your local VAC to get accurate info. But from my experience, it's always better to send the original docs/copies.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Good Evening guys !

I am applying for my parents super visa online and the first item they need on the checklist is marriage certificate. So is it the marriage certificate for my mum and dad ?

Any help from senior members is highly appreciated.

Thanks

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Hi Rossei / or any other forum members...

Wat is the processing time for super visa ?is that same as TRV?pls help me.................

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014

Wat is the processing time for super visa ?is that same as TRV?pls help me.................

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
As I am applying Super visa for my mother I have all the documents from my end.

Do I have to submit any documents (asset or financial) related to her showing her bonds with native country?
Please let me know if it is mandatory

rajkaushal62

Mar 16, 2015
Applied for my mother's super visa online. application submitted reply on april 8th. online status shows
file open from day 1. medical submitted upfront. Anyone else applied for super visa or visitors visa?? plz
provide your timelines. tia

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
Applied on March 26
Upfront medicals on March 24
Checking online status, yesterday it says that my moms app was completed , passport was sent back
April 13th , to her nearest VAC office , can't wait til she opens that passport ! :)

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Tilikun said:
Applied on March 26
Upfront medicals on March 24
Checking online status, yesterday it says that my moms app was completed , passport was sent back
April 13th , to her nearest VAC office , can't wait til she opens that passport ! :)
That's great. Which office did you submit the applications in??

Also am confused with the fees. Can you please tell me the fees you paid for the Super visa or the fees link..

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
JESUS2014 said:

It depends on the local visa office to be precise. Generally, it ranges from 2 weeks to 8 weeks. In most cases, it gets done within a month. Compared to TRV; it may take bit longer for medical test unless you do it in advance.

Here's the CIC link to check processing time for TRV...

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Felixo said:
That's great. Which office did you submit the applications in??

Also am confused with the fees. Can you please tell me the fees you paid for the Super visa or the fees link..
Pay your fees online

abcabc2020

Jan 15, 2015
Hi Folks,
I have two questions regarding super visa:
1. I checked on how to apply online for the super visa and the application seems to be the same as TRV. how the officers will know that you are applying for a supervisa? is there a different application other than the TRV that the applicant should use to indicate it is a supervisa? or we should mention it in the invitation letter?

2. My wife wants to apply for her parents for supervisa. However, she does not work. I have income that can support all the four of us. Can I be financially responsible for my wife's parents supervisa? or my wife has to be the financial sponsor ? I am willing to write a declaration that I will financially support my wife's parents' trip.

Thanks guys!