12 SEP 2011
Passport Req..
12 SEP 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5th march 2012..
LANDED..........
flying on 11th march 2012.....
jack sparrow 2009 said:
HIIII GUYS CONGRTAS TO ALL THOSE WHO GOT SUPER VISA FOR PARENTS....... I WANNA ASK FEW QUESTIONS... AS MY MOM GONNA LAND IN CANADA IN JUNE 2012... ON TOURIST VISA FOR 8 MONTHS...

1 CAN I FILE HER S VISA FROM CANADA

2 AS I M PR HERE BUT I LANDED MYSELF IN MARCH 2012 SO I HAVNT EARNED MUCH CAN MY SPOUSE CO SIGN ME TO MEET LICO???? SAY I ONLY EARNED CLOST TO 2OOO CAD TILL YET...

WE ARE FAMILY OF THREE ... SO WE NEED 35K???? OR MORE,,,,,,,

THX IN ADVANCE

heyyyy guys....

nid

May 24, 2012
Hello friends,
I am new to this forum, but the info you guys have shared has been really helpful to us.
So I would also like to share my experience as my mom got 10yrs SUPER visa.
Time goes:
18th May applied
24th May visa in hand.

No medicals done as she had mentioned. In her application that she is going for 2months only.

shampy2009

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Hello Guys

It's been a while since I was trying to find out about Super Visa application information and Finally I have applied for my Parents Single Entry Super Visa and they got their VISA within 2.5 days. Surprised!!!!!

Here is the process I have followed:-

1. Get your PR or Citizenship Passport photocopy (Attestation not required)
2. Provide your DOB or Matriculation Certification as before 1980's No DOB Cert was issued. (Photocopy Attestation not required)
3. Get a Notarized ( Cost 25$- 50$) or Attested copy of Invitation letter from Commissioner of Oaths (Free of Cost) (Original)
4. Proof of NOA 2011 (Online Print out, Attestation not required)
5. Bi-weekly current Pay stubs (Photocopy Attestation not required)
6. Letter of Employment (Original)
7. Bank Statement from Canada (Online Print Out, Attestation not required)
8. One Year Medical Insurance Policy from Manulife ( Plan B, with pre-existing stable conditions Cost around 1785$ Each)

In the meantime while you collect the documents, I have told my parents to get the Bank Statement / Or Certification in order to show some funds , from their home country (Which is valid for 6 months) and arranged upfront Medical from local DMP.

Note: - We did not submit Bank Statement; We have just submit Certificate, stating how much funds are available at the end of that specific day.

I have sent all above docs (from No 1 -8) via Canadian regular post cost me around 12$ and they got within 7 business days.

As soon as they got the Canadian documents from my side, they have attached their original copy of Bank Certificate and Medical exam paper (Received from Local DMP).

I have told my cousin to visit Chandigarh VFS office and submit the documents with all required fees including Courier fees for their passport so they can be delivered locally to our home town via “Blue Dart”.

She had applied Tuesday after noon time between 2-5 PM and My mom she had received their passports with Canadian VISA at home Thursday around 6 PM.

Tip: In case you guys do upfront Medical, Make sure wait for at least 7 business days before submitting your file to VFS.

thor

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Done....
January 2012
I want to get super visa for my in-laws, I want to know which insurance company is the best?

ruparupa

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
01-07-2010
AOR Received.
15-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with other docs
File Transfer...
In Process with date & letter sent on 23rd April '12
Med's Request
06-11-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Rossei said:
My mom finally arrived in Canada this afternoon (May 15) with her Super Visa. The CBSA officer asked a few formal things; didn't bother to see my letter (where I asked for 2-year stay). She got her passport stamped with just a date of entry to Canada (May 15, 2012). There was nothing mentioned re: length of stay.

So, is it 6 month stay permit by default? Not that it matters as my mother will be leaving within 3 months; but yet I want to know about it for future. Thanks.
Hi Rossei, Congratulations on your mom's supervisa! I'll also apply for my mom's supervisa this month. Since my bro lives in Canada he has sent the invitation, employment letter & all. I've heard Visa Office of Canadian High Commission of BD has shifted to Singapore. Does it make the whole process lengthier & more complicated? In such case, I still have to submit my mom's application package to VFS BD right? It'll be very helpful if you shed some light on it.

Rupa

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0">New Delhi PNP 2012-13</a>
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
08-10-2012(Sponsor passport & proof of funds submitted)
Nomination.....
LOA Received Dtd 24-10-12
AOR Received.
Ist AOR CIC-NS 05-MAR-2013, IInd AOR from NDVO 27-Jun-2013 [<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dG42Q3FwdXZBbjdhU21wdHMyM3IwVlE#gid=0">JAN 2013 CIC-NS</a>]
IELTS Request
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArY_aHkJjmL_dFdOLXhST2VOYkwtNUgxczR2eFRVd0E">MPNP 2012</a>
File Transfer...
To NDVO 27-Jun-2013, To Colombo 26-Nov-2013
shampy2009 said:
Hello Guys

It's been a while since I was trying to find out about Super Visa application information and Finally I have applied for my Parents Single Entry Super Visa and they got their VISA within 2.5 days. Surprised!!!!!

Here is the process I have followed:-

1. Get your PR or Citizenship Passport photocopy (Attestation not required)
2. Provide your DOB or Matriculation Certification as before 1980's No DOB Cert was issued. (Photocopy Attestation not required)
3. Get a Notarized ( Cost 25$- 50$) or Attested copy of Invitation letter from Commissioner of Oaths (Free of Cost) (Original)
4. Proof of NOA 2011 (Online Print out, Attestation not required)
5. Bi-weekly current Pay stubs (Photocopy Attestation not required)
6. Letter of Employment (Original)
7. Bank Statement from Canada (Online Print Out, Attestation not required)
8. One Year Medical Insurance Policy from Manulife ( Plan B, with pre-existing stable conditions Cost around 1785$ Each)

In the meantime while you collect the documents, I have told my parents to get the Bank Statement / Or Certification in order to show some funds , from their home country (Which is valid for 6 months) and arranged upfront Medical from local DMP.

Note: - We did not submit Bank Statement; We have just submit Certificate, stating how much funds are available at the end of that specific day.

I have sent all above docs (from No 1 -8) via Canadian regular post cost me around 12$ and they got within 7 business days.

As soon as they got the Canadian documents from my side, they have attached their original copy of Bank Certificate and Medical exam paper (Received from Local DMP).

I have told my cousin to visit Chandigarh VFS office and submit the documents with all required fees including Courier fees for their passport so they can be delivered locally to our home town via “Blue Dart”.

She had applied Tuesday after noon time between 2-5 PM and My mom she had received their passports with Canadian VISA at home Thursday around 6 PM.

Tip: In case you guys do upfront Medical, Make sure wait for at least 7 business days before submitting your file to VFS.
Dear,
Could you please tell us, from where or which DMP u did the medical exam for super visa.
I have also applied super visa 4 my mom.
Regards
Gurminder

thor

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
File Transfer...
May 2012
Med's Done....
January 2012
thor said:
I want to get super visa for my in-laws, I want to know which insurance company is the best?
someone please answer my question, pleaseeeeee

jack sparrow 2009

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
31ST MAY 2011
File Transfer...
8TH JUNE 2011
Interview........
12 SEP 2011
Passport Req..
12 SEP 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5th march 2012..
LANDED..........
flying on 11th march 2012.....
thor said:
someone please answer my question, pleaseeeeee
HIII YOU SHOUD CHECK http://www.visitorsinsurance.ca/..... I M PLANNING TO BUY FROM THIS ......I HOPE THIS HELPS...

jattu1980

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Fairfax, VA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

Quick question. My parents want to visit me for for like 2-3 months during the summer time. Do I still have to buy 1 year insurance for them? And if they get a longer Super Visa, can they overstay here without any problem?

Additionally, can I apply for a normal tourist visa or do I ahve to go the Super Visa way?

Any feedback would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0">New Delhi PNP 2012-13</a>
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
08-10-2012(Sponsor passport & proof of funds submitted)
Nomination.....
LOA Received Dtd 24-10-12
AOR Received.
Ist AOR CIC-NS 05-MAR-2013, IInd AOR from NDVO 27-Jun-2013 [<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dG42Q3FwdXZBbjdhU21wdHMyM3IwVlE#gid=0">JAN 2013 CIC-NS</a>]
IELTS Request
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArY_aHkJjmL_dFdOLXhST2VOYkwtNUgxczR2eFRVd0E">MPNP 2012</a>
File Transfer...
To NDVO 27-Jun-2013, To Colombo 26-Nov-2013
Hello frnds.................

One good news my mother got super visa multiple entry.today i received the passport.And visa is valid upto year 2021.

Time line is as:

08-may-2012 Applied at VFS Chandigarh.
15-May-2012 Received her passport back for Medical.
17-may-2012 Medical done at Forties Hospital. also submitted back the passport at VFS center Chandigarh same day.
05-June-2012 Passport receive with super visa valid upto passport expiry date (9 years)

Thanks
Gurminder Singh

gpz100

Jan 31, 2012
Hello All

Thank you for the informative posts, it was very helpful & Thank God my mother in law finaly got the super Visa in Hand today - 06/06. The time line is as follows:

March 20th - Application for super visa sent directly to the Delhi Office ( not through VFS as there is no VFS in my state)
April 2nd - Medical request received and passport sent back as they said it is required for doing the medical examination.
April 20th - Medical Examination done in approved local hospital.
May 17th - Received telephone call from Delhi office, requesting back for passport
May 17th - Passport couriered back to Delhi Office.
June 06 - Passport received back with supervisa valid till the expiry of passport.

Approx 80 days for the whole process. We didnt hurry up with anything, just took our own sweet time to do step by step :)

Next Step: going to take a one way ticket and on God's decision she will be landing in two weeks.

All the best for everyone waiting and yet to apply. May God Bless you all. Amen.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
ruparupa said:
Hi Rossei, Congratulations on your mom's supervisa! I'll also apply for my mom's supervisa this month. Since my bro lives in Canada he has sent the invitation, employment letter & all. I've heard Visa Office of Canadian High Commission of BD has shifted to Singapore. Does it make the whole process lengthier & more complicated? In such case, I still have to submit my mom's application package to VFS BD right? It'll be very helpful if you shed some light on it.

Rupa
Hey Rupa,

I'm sorry that I couldn't post earlier as I'm not very regular anymore. Anyway, the change in visa processing in BD has occurred recently (after my mom got the visa). So, I can't shed much light on it. But you're right in guessing that it may be lengthier. You still have to submit your application to VFS-BD (I guess) and they will forward it to Singapore. You can contact VFS-BD if your mom is allowed to do medical in advance (in that way you save lot of time).

Since you just said that you brother had sent all required docs, I want to focus on the 2011 NOA which is very important when you're applying from BD. Make sure your brother has provided his recent NOA (2011). It's way more important than employment letter and all in order to prove that he meets LICO satisfactorily. And a year-long Canadian Meedical Insurance is another MUST for Super Visa.

Good luck!

mk1977

Jun 1, 2011
Anyone on the same boat as of mine!!!!!!
I need some latest information on processing time-lines of VO Chandigarh.
March 20, 2012 : Application submitted at VFS Jalandhar.
March 29, 2012 : Received passports and letter for medical exam.
April 02, 2012 : Medical exam done at Apollo in Ludhiana.
May 11, 2012 : We have never been told that we were supposed to submit our passports at VFS Jalandhar right after the med exam, but anyways, we waited for more than 5 wks and inquired at VFS office and submitted passports.
June 05/2012: Still waiting for the passports, hopefully with VISA on them.
any update on the wait time................
anyone please..................

whitehair

Jun 6, 2012
Here is my timeline

April 26, 2012: Submitted, Hochiminh city
May 04, 2012: medical examination requested
May 07, 2012: medical examination done
June 06, 2012: visa for around 10 years

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
Hi guys finally got my mom medical today :) feeling like on cloud 9
Applied may 28