+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

goal80

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Fiona2012 said:
My mom has multi entry visa. I wanted to apply for a Super visa for her. But I am not employed. I have filed my taxes in 2011 and will be filing taxes this month for the last year (both are jointly with my husband). I am in a state of confusion because I dont work and stay at home with my kids as one of them requieres extra attention.
Can you please tell me if I can apply for my mother's Super visa by mentioning my husband's income? He had worked for 3 months when we filed last year and has been working from June 2011 till date.
I am a bit tensed and would appreciate your earliest replies.
Thanks in advance
How many children you have? if you have 2 then your husbund income should be more than $42,000 annually... if you have 5 children then your husbund income should be $47,710 annually .. and so on .. check the LICO table in the cic website.
If you or your husband receiving welfare, then forget about it...

ipskang

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2010
LANDED..........
09-09-2010
Although I had underwhelming response on my questions from fellow members but still want to share my happiness with you all. My mother got 8 yr super visa. Her passport is valid till 2020

I did little screw up in the beginning. My dad's & grandfather name was incorrect in the financial statements but we saw it the day applied and informed consulate.

Visa applied 22 march
Decision made 4 April
Consulate chandigarh, India
Upfront Medical done 9 march

Cheers to all and best of luck to everyone else

Documents attached

1. Letter of Employments from my & my wife's employer
2. 2011 T4 Slips attested by notary
3. Letter of Invitation
4. Financial Statement from Taxation Advisor
5. My Passport Copy as Proof of relationship attested by notary
6. Our PR Cards & Driving License Copy attested by notary
7. Manulife Insurance for 1 yr
8. Document given by doctor after Upfront Medicals

Fiona2012

Mar 27, 2012
Thanks for your response goal.
I had gone through LICO table but was not sure about it... My husband is having a income of around 75k but since he has started working from mid 2011 the total income is around 43k for last year.

I am having 2 kids so I thought totally the number in LICO table is 5 which requires a income of 47710. I am not sure if kids have lesser amount to be considered. Can you pls give me more info.. I would be glad if it is within 43k.
Thanks once again.

goal80 said:
How many children you have? if you have 2 then your husbund income should be more than $42,000 annually... if you have 5 children then your husbund income should be $47,710 annually .. and so on .. check the LICO table in the cic website.
If you or your husband receiving welfare, then forget about it...

goal80

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
Fiona2012 said:
Thanks for your response goal.
I had gone through LICO table but was not sure about it... My husband is having a income of around 75k but since he has started working from mid 2011 the total income is around 43k for last year.
I am having 2 kids so I thought totally the number in LICO table is 5 which requires a income of 47710. I am not sure if kids have lesser amount to be considered. Can you pls give me more info.. I would be glad if it is within 43k.
Thanks once again.
Yeah I forgot to calculate your parents .. so you should look to 7 persons in the LICO table..

bettafish

Mar 28, 2012
congrats to ipskang....
Im still waiting abt my parents....its one week after medical.
Is there any site where I can check the application status ?
ipskang said:
Although I had underwhelming response on my questions from fellow members but still want to share my happiness with you all. My mother got 8 yr super visa. Her passport is valid till 2020

I did little screw up in the beginning. My dad's & grandfather name was incorrect in the financial statements but we saw it the day applied and informed consulate.

Visa applied 22 march
Decision made 4 April

Documents attached

3. Letter of Invitation

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Congrats to all who got Super Visa successfully.

Here is an update of my case:

Application with Passport submitted to VFS on: March 28, 2012
Application received by consulate on: March 29, 2012 (checked from VFS Visa Tracker)
Medical requested from VFS on: April 5, 2012 (Medical form dated April 4, 2012)

Medical has to be done within 30 days. Passport has been given back along with MR; but is asked to submit it again after doing the medical. According to VFS officials, it would take 2~3 weeks after the medical. This is VFS at Dhaka, Bangladesh.

bettafish

Mar 28, 2012
Are you requested to submit original passport or its photocopy with the medical results? do we send it to VFS or directly to Embassy?
Thanks.

Rossei said:
Congrats to all who got Super Visa successfully.

Here is an update of my case:

Application with Passport submitted to VFS on: March 28, 2012
Application received by consulate on: March 29, 2012 (checked from VFS Visa Tracker)
Medical requested from VFS on: April 5, 2012 (Medical form dated April 4, 2012)

Medical has to be done within 30 days. Passport has been given back along with MR; but is asked to submit it again after doing the medical. According to VFS officials, it would take 2~3 weeks after the medical. This is VFS at Dhaka, Bangladesh.

emr

Star Member
Aug 13, 2009
@bettafish - You have to submit your original passport with the docs + receipts you receive from the doctors office to VFS.
VFS will then send them to the High Commission on your behalf.

All the best!

bettafish

Mar 28, 2012
Thank you emr...

emr said:
@ bettafish - You have to submit your original passport with the docs + receipts you receive from the doctors office to VFS.
VFS will then send them to the High Commission on your behalf.

All the best!

Moraine

Feb 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008 ... Confirmation of Receipt December 18, 2008
Doc's Request.
23-11-2011
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
23-05-2012
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
13-06-2012 …Submitted 13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2012
Hi guys,

My parents arrived today with super visas and they only got a stamped of their arrival date and nothing else. What's that aupposed to mean. The officer at the POE only asked 2 questions.

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
ipskang said:

Visa applied 22 march
Decision made 4 April

Documents attached

3. Letter of Invitation
Hi how much insurance cost you.

ipskang

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2010
LANDED..........
09-09-2010
Aquib said:
Hi how much insurance cost you.
$1410 ( Deductable $1000) from Manu Life

Don't buy GMC insurance if your parents are planning to stay less than year. They don't have pro data basics charges if parents leave canada before 1 year

ipskang

Star Member
Feb 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2010
LANDED..........
09-09-2010
Someone asked me for the letter of invitation. I invited my mother so If you are inviting both parents/mother in law/father in law, please change it accordingly Here it is

Subject: Application for Temporary Resident Visa (Super Visa) for Parent Name

We, Your Name and Spouse Name (married since xxxx), of City Name, in the Province of Province Name, Canada

DO SOLEMNLY DECLARE:

1. We are both Permanent residents of Canada.
2. That we are residing at Your Address
3. I, Your Name ( DOB: Your Date of Birth), am gainfully employed as Position/Profile at Employer name since Month Year
4.I, Spouse Name ( DOB: Your Date of Birth), am gainfully employed as Position/Profile at Employer name since Month Year
5. That we have sufficient income and bank balance to satisfy the undertaking here in given.(T4's & Letter of Employement attached)
6. We have invited Your Name's mother, Parent Name ( DOB: Your Date of Birth) resident of Mother's Permanent Address to visit us here in Your City .
7. That whilst the mother is visiting Canada, we will support all the expenses for the mother including stay, food, medical, insurance, travel etc. We will also be responsible
for all the costs related to their visit including health insurance.
8. We hereby undertake to the Government of Province Name and Canada to be fully responsible for the living expenses of the mother during their stay in Canada as a visitor. We further undertake to use best efforts to ensure that she will leave Canada when legally
required to do so.
9. The sole purpose of applying for the mother's visa is that she can visit her son and daughter-in-law whenever she wishes. She has her own house and has rented out few properties that is on her name. She has no intent to stay here in Canada permanently. She is going to spend 7-8 months with us this time and planning to come in Month Year

10. AND We make this Solemn Declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is for the same force and effects as if made under oath.
Copies of all the documents, in support to this Affidavit, are attached herewith.

Regards
Your Name & Spouse Name

Address

Phone Numbers

Signatures