+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2023

Mehrad_zb

May 17, 2022
Hello everyone, I recently applied for a Super Visa for my father and purchased insurance for him. In the application, I indicated a minimum stay in Canada of 10 months. To my surprise, I received a notification in the new portal two weeks later that the request has been approved without a medical examination. Has anyone had a similar experience? I would greatly appreciate if you could share your insights with me.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone, I recently applied for a Super Visa for my father and purchased insurance for him. In the application, I indicated a minimum stay in Canada of 10 months. To my surprise, I received a notification in the new portal two weeks later that the request has been approved without a medical examination. Has anyone had a similar experience? I would greatly appreciate if you could share your insights with me.
What letters are indicated in the type of visa?

Mehrad_zb

May 17, 2022
In the letter just write temporary residence visa. When I applied for my mother it was the same as this , in both wrote a temporary residence visa application

Ankur

Star Member
Jul 1, 2013
I am getting an error on fee payment screen. Applying for both parents but at payment screen only biometric fee of $85 for one application is showing no other visa fee is showing. Do anyone get same error?

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hi THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME. KINDLY RESPOND

Right now I'm working on invitation letter. I am applying for my in laws' super visa. My mother is here with us on visitor's visa. And Should i mention her while providing details of people currently living in the household ? My LICO ($65k) only meets for family size of 6 which includes me ,my wife ,2 kids and in laws. My mother will be 7th family member. Do you guys think this might or might not confuse visa officer ? Do you think mentioning details for only four(me ,my wife ,2 kids) of us will be a good idea? note that I have not sponsored my mother yet she is just a visitor.

I'm following instructions from IRCC website : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/letter-invitation.html

• details of your family, such as names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants (this is mandatory for the parent and grandparent super visa), and
  • the total number of people living in your household, including people you sponsored whose sponsorship is still in effect (this is mandatory for the parent and grandparent super visa).]
  • proof that your income meets or is above the low-income cut-off (LICO) for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents.

Last edited: