+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
What do you mean it was never activated? What if it was activated? I am worried they'll say the date it was meant to start passed since it was last year :( and do nothing. I will call them 100% for sure though and try, thanks for advice!!

Also, Blue Cross is okay? I am not overthinking it whether it is Canadian or not and if that is the issue..
No, they may try to trick you that we cannot do that just because they wanted to lure money from you.
We had our relative she was not here for 3 years or so since we bought her insurance and we changed her dates. Its not activated until you call them and tell them that this is the confirmed date you are expecting them and they can activate the policy from that date.

Reactions: wannaknowitall

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
No, they may try to trick you that we cannot do that just because they wanted to lure money from you.
We had our relative she was not here for 3 years or so since we bought her insurance and we changed her dates. Its not activated until you call them and tell them that this is the confirmed date you are expecting them and they can activate the policy from that date.
thanks for your help. Just called and they said they will do it as long as I can prove they are still not here! so I just provided proof application is still processing. it worked!!!

Floof

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Hi everyone! Hope all of you are well :) I have applied for my parents’ super visa and their medical is passed and updated. I got an ADR today asking for NOA (which I had not provided). I had provided everything else- my pay stubs, my job offer, husband’s job offer and pay stubs. Our bank balance, parents’ bank balance and property docs. We had said they would be using their own money while staying here.

Regarding the ADR, I don’t have any income to show for this year and no tax returns because I was on maternity leave when I landed. I immediately got a new job in Canada once my leave ended and have shown paystubs for 140k CAD per annum. My husband’s 120k CAD per annum.
I am thinking to provide his NOA since he has filed for tax and has the document and also attach mine and explain why I don’t have anything to show in it. I’m also thinking of attaching my bank statement and new paystubs that I got after submitting the application.
Do you think there’s anything else that I should do?
IRCC website says you have to upload “any of these items” so we did upload all 4 out of 5 requirements. But left the NOA out.

fizz12

May 8, 2023
Hi guys!! I am applying for my mother’s super visa. My husband and I qualify for LICO with our employment letters, paystubs and have decent savings. However our NOA for last year is a little low. Is that a problem? Is NOA the only official document immigration officers look at to verify income? My lawyer says so but the IRCC website says otherwise and states NOA as one of the examples to prove income.

It would mean a lot if I can get some answers. Thanks!

nish0077

Sep 5, 2021
Hi everyone, I am just gathering information for applying Super Visa for my mom and dad. Just wanted to understand how much fund should we show on my parent’s account ? Also is it mandatory to show property docs of my parents ? Kindly advise. Thank you everyone.

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi guys!! I am applying for my mother’s super visa. My husband and I qualify for LICO with our employment letters, paystubs and have decent savings. However our NOA for last year is a little low. Is that a problem? Is NOA the only official document immigration officers look at to verify income? My lawyer says so but the IRCC website says otherwise and states NOA as one of the examples to prove income.

It would mean a lot if I can get some answers. Thanks!
Hi
So if there are three members in your family including your mother look for that income requirement for LICO. Also I wanna say yes they would still ask for NOA. I submitted my file with the NOA from the most recent tax year along with T4 and pay stubs and they refused my application saying that I do not meet the income reuqirements for 2021/2022. Now again I have applied with NOA for 2020,2021 and 2022.
I mean they could have asked me for those docements before making the final decision.
Hope that answers your question.

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi
I got medical request and on that form there is space for picture. Do we have to provide that picture to the hospital where I will be going for the medical or they will click there? And what are the dimensions for the super visa?

ahmad54354

Oct 30, 2022
Applied on 12 april for my parents supervisa and on 28th i got PPR
So can anyone tell me how long it will take for visa stamping in vfs after submitting your passport ?

vcole

Feb 3, 2017
Hello,
My mom’s super visa just got approved and she received a passport request. However, she is currently visiting us in Canada on her regular tourist visa. She was in her home country of residence when the application was submitted. I filled a web form to notify IRCC but no response yet. Anyone faced this same situation or similar? Can she submit to a VAC in the US instead? She has a US tourist visa.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Hello friends, my in-laws got PPR on Jun 28, 2023 for Supervisa application. I got a question about the validity of the visa. Their passports have the validity of 10 years however the Biometrics Correspondence letter says that the Biometrcis are valid until Sep 2027 . So, does it means IRCC will only provide the visa for 4 years instead of 10 years? If so, should they provide the biometrics again to VFS along with their passport?

• You will not be required to provide your biometric information again in support of any subsequent temporary resident applications you make within the validity date indicated above.
  • However, if you wish to extend the validity of your permit or visa beyond the validity date indicated above you can provide your biometric information again and pay the associated fee for another ten-year validity.

Kpzbenju

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
They have scheduled a follow up appointment for my Father in law at IOm. Any idea what would be the next stage after this appointment? Thanks
Hai, what was the outcome of your application, am going through the same situation, did you raise any webform to inform about the delay ?

Kpzbenju

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
I would like to share my recent experience regarding my parents' Super Visa application. My mother successfully obtained her visa, while my father was requested to undergo further medical examination due to nodules found in his lungs. The examination included sputum culture testing, which typically takes 3 months to process. Only upon a successful result, can he proceed with the medical examination.

However, we received a refusal notice for my father's application recently, citing the reason that he did not attend the medical examination on time. We have already submitted a web-form requesting to re-open the application and attached the email requesting the sputum culture test, but we are uncertain about when we will receive a response.

When I contacted IRCC, they questioned why we did not inform them that my father needed to undergo sputum culture testing, which left us confused. We thought it was part of the standard medical examination process.

In light of this situation, I am considering applying for a regular tourist visa for my father. I would like to know if there are any potential issues with doing so.

I appreciate any insights or advice that you may have regarding this matter.
Hello , did you apply again for your father? And how did it go ?