+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Summer visit Fiance

LOST777

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Hello guys Im lost and I need help.

I have a fiance from dubai who goes to school there for pharmacy. She is syrian passport. I am Canadian born and raised. I recently traveled to dubai and we got engaged.

Now she has 2 years left to graduate and become a pharmacist. But during summer break she wants to come visit me for 3 months and see canada her future home.

What should we apply for and how do we get her here?

should she say she is a friend?

any help would be appreciated.

LOST777

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Update. We applied for her to visit and she jsut got the refusal. :( I'm going to have to go back to dubai to see her this summer. This will be my 3rd trip in less then 6 months. its so hard on me to keep going there. I wish my country would let me see my wife. I truly hate canada now. :'(

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
LOST777 said:
Update. We applied for her to visit and she jsut got the refusal. :( I'm going to have to go back to dubai to see her this summer. This will be my 3rd trip in less then 6 months. its so hard on me to keep going there. I wish my country would let me see my wife. I truly hate canada now. :'(
Did you mention that she is related to you in her application!? , may i know what all documents she submitted

LOST777

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
She submitted

-her university schedule and classes for year 2 which are now finished. Year 3 starts in September.
-medical
-biometrics
-police reports.
-And our marriage paper in arabic.
-proof she is study in arabic.
-she scanned her proof of travel 2 years ago with passport scans.

-letter of invitation from me where I explain our relationship and how I want her to visit before school starts so I dont have to keep losing work.

they said refused because of:

-Travel History
-Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
-employment in country of res *she is a student*
-current employment *student*
-personal assests and financial status
-no sufficient funds.

those were the reasons.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
LOST777 said:
She submitted

-her university schedule and classes for year 2 which are now finished. Year 3 starts in September.
-medical
-biometrics
-police reports.
-And our marriage paper in arabic.
-proof she is study in arabic.
-she scanned her proof of travel 2 years ago with passport scans.
So.. she is not your fiancée, she is your wife... and that makes a way of difference.

Where is her proof of funds? She didn't send it? You forgot to mention? How is she going to afford the trip?

If you are paying for it then that weakens her ties on her residence country.

LOST777 said:
-Travel History has she got any other trips of 3 months length? Evidence has to be provided for such a large stay that it is normal for her those kind of trips.
-Family ties in Canada and in country of residence She is an immigrant in Qatar right? tough to sell she HAS TO RETURN to it, she left her country which makes it clear she has no issue moving around
-employment in country of res *she is a student*
-current employment *student*
-personal assests and financial status
-no sufficient funds. how does she get an income to survive? was this included in your app?

those were the reasons.
From my perspective you have failed to show CIC she is an authentic visitor (I'm not saying she is not). Basically it is a Canadian trying to get her wife into Canadian soil without proving her wife has no solid reason to stay for good.

Therefore what I suggest is that you start a PR application asap.

LOST777

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
She did not submit her own financials.

She doesn't work as she is a student and her dad pays for her schooling.

But she did get a job she starts in 2 weeks.

If she sends her financials and job card in UAE will that be enough?

I will be starting the pr process asap.

LOST777

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Can they reject my PR application as well if I'm not rich enough or if she is not rich enough?

I understand the PR process can take upto 2 years. If she gets rejected for PR do I have to wait another 2 years for re application?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
LOST777 said:
Can they reject my PR application as well if I'm not rich enough or if she is not rich enough?

I understand the PR process can take upto 2 years. If she gets rejected for PR do I have to wait another 2 years for re application?
There is no minimum income requirement. You need to show that you will be able to support yourselves without welfare.

Provided you submit a complete and strong app, there should be no problem.

LOST777

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
How many pictures is needed you think? I dont take many im not a picture person. I maybe have 20 of engagement party and like 5 of wedding ceremony. And do they have to be pictures or just print outs from Instagram. I never had a real photo in my hand ever. Always digital. also we dont right letters we jsut voice chat always on skype while apart.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
LOST777 said:
How many pictures is needed you think? I dont take many im not a picture person. I maybe have 20 of engagement party and like 5 of wedding ceremony. And do they have to be pictures or just print outs from Instagram. I never had a real photo in my hand ever. Always digital. also we dont right letters we jsut voice chat always on skype while apart.
Pictures for what? Why do you need skype? Are we still talking about a TRV?

LOST777 said:
She did not submit her own financials.

She doesn't work as she is a student and her dad pays for her schooling.

But she did get a job she starts in 2 weeks.

If she sends her financials and job card in UAE will that be enough?

I will be starting the pr process asap.
She has to submit her financials, show where she gets the money from. If her dad is paying and she is recieving an allowance then evidence of that should be shown.

Not likely... unless her financials are quite strong... which they aren't as she is a student... or maybe she is rich, in which case it would. Job card proves nothing, she needs to send proof that she has a steady job that can be considered a good reason to go back home (strong ties to residence country).

LOST777 said:

Please post this in the PR section of the forum:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/family-class-sponsorship-b5.0/

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
LOST777 said:
There is no set amount. You need to show pictures from throughout the relationship, no just the engagement party and wedding. They don't have to be actual photos; most people put them into Word and write little captions.

LOST777

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Jalex23 said:
Pictures for what? Why do you need skype? Are we still talking about a TRV?
oh yeah i was thinking about pr sorry.
Jalex23 said:
Not likely... unless her financials are quite strong... which they aren't as she is a student... or maybe she is rich, in which case it would. Job card proves nothing, she needs to send proof that she has a steady job that can be considered a good reason to go back home (strong ties to residence country).
no not rich. although her dad spends every penny on her very expensive pharmacy courses.

So basically there is no way she can come this summer and I'll have to go over correct? no point in reapplying and throwing out 185 dollars again?

LOST777

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
LOST777 said:
oh yeah i was thinking about pr sorry.
no not rich. although her dad spends every penny on her very expensive pharmacy courses.

So basically there is no way she can come this summer and I'll have to go over correct? no point in reapplying and throwing out 185 dollars again?
ahh well its hard to take pics together when we are apart. but I will take more then usual when I go back again this summer. There is no time stamps on them so it can be stated its at different times?

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
LOST777 said:
ahh well its hard to take pics together when we are apart. but I will take more then usual when I go back again this summer. There is no time stamps on them so it can be stated its at different times?
Vo's are experts at spotting fakes. You risk misrepresentation and a five year ban.

la94

Jun 2, 2016
LOST777 said:
[/quote

God. It is so awful .I have the same situation. If I will be refused again I won't see my fiance this summer and he will have to apply visa (chinese citizen living im canada) to come here for the 4th time in 2.5 years togethee .