+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestions regarding course selection... experts help needed

Majoro

Jan 8, 2015
Hi guys and gals ;)

I would really appreciate if you can help me with my course selection. Here is my previous education:

Bachelor in Computer Science (3 years: 2009-2012) – 8.03 out of 10 average

After I finished my bachelors’ studies I enrolled to the Nutrition course (it’s a graduate course and it has nothing to do with my previous education, which complicates the situation). Currently I’m in my 3rd year.

Now I want to apply for Canadian study permit, but I’m not sure what should I choose: a post graduate diploma in Computer Science or start a new graduate Nutrition course from beginning?

Your suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks for your help.

Rupal Shah

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
:)

Hi,

Nice turn in your profile.

Moving further you can select PG program but go for field which is applicable everywhere. For an instance, Human Resource Management.

To apply for PG would be a suitable option for you.

Good luck. :)

Majoro

Jan 8, 2015
Thanks for your reply Rupal. I’m just worried that applying for a new course that has nothing to do with my previous studies (although it is applicable everywhere) may lead to the infamous rejection reason: proposed studies are not reasonable in light….
My thinking was that maybe I can apply for PG in computer science and write in the SOP that I made a mistake by enrolling to the Nutrition course. Or that I started the Nutrition course out of curiosity/ personal reasons…

Who knows, maybe you are right. That’s why I need suggestions :(

Rupal Shah

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
I do have friends who are from similar background (covered two three fields of study so far) applied for PG HRM with Parkland College in Saskatchewan and got successful in getting visa.

Good luck :)