AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
I am posting for a friend of mine. This friend wants to buy life insurance with her husband as beneficiary. It would be part of the gathering of evidence of genuine relationship for PR spousal. She went to a TD bank to buy life insurance but the bank says she must be PR or Canadian before they can give her one. Is this policy rule the same everywhere or is there any place that can sell life insurance for those who do not have PR status.

Ascet

Feb 1, 2022
I am sure that you must go to the embassy or other formal places that represent his homeland. Also, you could get more information about the assurance from the bank you want to get it. Before going online, they must have searched all of the possible solutions in physical, to talk personally with everyone involved in the system, and only after that search for information on forums. Anything that I can do for you now is to give you the link to the site that helped me when I had some troubles: https://www.lifeinsuranceblog.net/5-million-dollar-life-insurance-policy-cost/. Besides it, I am sure no one would give you more info, so search it by yourself.