+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestions on Consultants for Canada PR

K.Sharma

Oct 28, 2017
Hey I am looking for consultants too. I am trying to know more about Abhinav Immigration, Y Axis and WWICS Global.

Do you know how reliable these consultants are ?

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Need review for hiring consultants for Canada. How is Opulentus?
Hey I am looking for consultants too. I am trying to know more about Abhinav Immigration, Y Axis and WWICS Global.

Do you know how reliable these consultants are ?
I know one immigration consultant based in Canada. He is well reputed expert in immigration process and registered with IRCC.

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Dont hire a consultant if you are applying for PR through Express Entry. If I had not hired one I would have got my pr 1.5 years back. Because of them It got delayed.

Cause all they do is upload the PDFs nothing more. Go for a consultant if you have complicated marriage and charges against you.

Reactions: HelloCanada910

Bikram0088

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
I am based in Bangalore India now, and not comfortable with any consultants here they have bad reviews against them.
I have created my Express Entry profile myself, getting a score of 369 only, is there any chance? I need help on PNP.

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
I am based in Bangalore India now, and not comfortable with any consultants here they have bad reviews against them.
I have created my Express Entry profile myself, getting a score of 369 only, is there any chance? I need help on PNP.
In my opinion, with score of 369 you definitely need PNP. Don't go with consultants as I had very bad experience with them.

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
Dont hire a consultant if you are applying for PR through Express Entry. If I had not hired one I would have got my pr 1.5 years back. Because of them It got delayed.

Cause all they do is upload the PDFs nothing more. Go for a consultant if you have complicated marriage and charges against you.
I completely agree with @BreakingBad I had hired a consultant which just uploaded PDFs. On top of it, they gave all the wrong suggestions at the wrong time. This forum had rescued me as their suggestion would have completely screwed my application.

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
In my opinion, with score of 369 you definitely need PNP. Don't go with consultants as I had very bad experience with them.
Are they surely picking low scored profiles for PNP? I think Alberta is doing. But are they taking IT or Software NOCs as well?

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
Are they surely picking low scored profiles for PNP? I think Alberta is doing. But are they taking IT or Software NOCs as well?
Give it a try and hope for the best

Reactions: Sen88