+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestions/Guidance for CRS 392

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Hi Folks,

I would like to have your kind guidance on my profile for Canada PR. According to CRS calculator, we are reaching at 392 points with husband as a main applicant. I would like to know the best suitable PNP considering my candidature details as given hereunder.

Husband: Main Applicant
IELTS score: Overall 7, (L-8,R-7,W-6.5,S-6.5)
Education: BBA+MBA (Educational assessment already done, MBA equivalent to Canadian Master degree)
Experience:6+ years in International Marketing/Business Development - NOC4163
Current Job: Working as a Sales Executive with Trading firm based at Doha, Qatar

Wife:
IELTS score: Overall 7, (L-6.5, R-7.5, W-7,S-6.5)
Education: Bsc + B.Ed., Msc Physics (Educational assessment already done, MSc equivalent to Canadian Two year Post graduate diploma)
Experience: 5+ Years as an Asst Professor-Physics
Current Job: not working, House wife

Thanking you in anticipation.

Best regards,
Mohit

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
scorpionrishu said:
Hi Folks,

I would like to have your kind guidance on my profile for Canada PR. According to CRS calculator, we are reaching at 392 points with husband as a main applicant. I would like to know the best suitable PNP considering my candidature details as given hereunder.

Education: BBA+MBA (Educational assessment already done, MBA equivalent to Canadian Master degree)
Current Job: Working as a Sales Executive with Trading firm based at Doha, Qatar

Wife:
Education: Bsc + B.Ed., Msc Physics (Educational assessment already done, MSc equivalent to Canadian Two year Post graduate diploma)

Best regards,
Mohit
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

Check for the required scores in IELTS for CLB 9 level in the above link.

I think if you and your wife get those scores in IELTS, your CRS will change drastically.

Try putting the IELTS score for CLB 9 in online CRS calculator with your current profile and see how much difference it makes in your score.

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Thanks Maverick28 ! with CLB 9 its increasing by 50 points approx. & I'm already working in that direction for improvement.

Further, any opinion about PNP, suitable to my current score?

regards,
Mohit

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
scorpionrishu said:
Thanks Maverick28 ! with CLB 9 its increasing by 50 points approx. & I'm already working in that direction for improvement.

Further, any opinion about PNP, suitable to my current score?

regards,
Mohit
I don't have much knowledge about PNP except OINP which needs CRS above 400. May be someone else can help you with that.

Meanwhile you can check this:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

Good luck!

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My advice is same as Maverick..

Just go and take IELTS again. Improve your score even if it takes more tries. I have no experience with PNP, but I Know people, and myself had improved score to get ITA without PNP.

For PNP Others may suggest you.

Good luck !

spth38

Jan 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
I was in a similar situation. All I did was improving my IELTS. If you can get that extra 50 points, you're on your way to Canada.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
From my personal experience, go for IELTS. It bumped my score up by 60 points.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpionrishu said:
Hi Folks,

Wife:

Best regards,
Mohit
improve english test.
you must get CLB 9 in each category.
that will put you above 400.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
If you are good in French and have a Canadian sibling, you can wait until June and that will help you get additional points. But remember, there will be others in the pool with good knowledge of French and a Canadian sibling so the cut off can increase significantly.

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
xpressentry said:
If you are good in French and have a Canadian sibling, you can wait until June and that will help you get additional points. But remember, there will be others in the pool with good knowledge of French and a Canadian sibling so the cut off can increase significantly.
Hi Thanks for your guidance, but this option is not for me as i dont have any relatives out there..

Good Luck Mate !

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
spth38 said:
I was in a similar situation. All I did was improving my IELTS. If you can get that extra 50 points, you're on your way to Canada.
Hi, thanks for your reply. What is your current CSR & IELTS score ?