+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestions from experts

Jaspreet81

Jan 20, 2014
HELLO .... I HAVE DONE BCA (59%) .... I WANT TO APPLY FOR PG COURSE IN MAY INTAKE FOR CANADA ....

EXPERTS PLS ADVICE PG COURSE WHICH RELATE TO MY COURSE.....

IS WIRELESS INFO NETWORKING OF FLEMING COLLEGE RELATED TO MY FIELD ...???

garry gill

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
i think Embedded Systems Development (Graduate Certificate) (Co-op) 2 years will be suitable.
do not go for 1 year course.
this course in 2 years and is available at Conestoga College.
as you have less than 60% in BCA you need a strong SOP and good IELTS for any chance to get visa approval.

cheers
garry@viclgroup.com

Jaspreet81

Jan 20, 2014
thanks for replying

my ielts score is 7.5 L , 6 R , 6.5 W , 7 in s

1 . does embedded system development relate to my bca ?

2. Is it a PG course ?

3. wireless info networking does relate to my course

Jaspreet81

Jan 20, 2014
thers is a guy who got rejected two times for embedded system development after bca....

Ontario College Graduate Certificate is equivalent to PG course ?

Pls suggest some PG course in may

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaspreet81 said:
thanks for replying

my ielts score is 7.5 L , 6 R , 6.5 W , 7 in s

1 . does embedded system development relate to my bca ?
absolutely NO, this course is highly suitable for only ECE Graduates, BCA Students does not have any skills in Digital Electronics, Analog Electronics, VLSI Design Technology, Linux System programming, RTOS Core concepts, Semiconductor Physics and never studies any subjects related to Electronics and don't have any background in Transistor Theory, instrumentation Theory, you will face a lot of problems, Embedded is a very vast field so can't explain in here in few minutes, EMBEDDED IS ALL ABOUT HOW THE SOFTWARE WILL WORK ON SPECIFIC HARDWARE (Microchip) and how VLSI Technology can be integrated in Embedded System Design.

2. Is it a PG course ?
its a Graduate Certificate Program, you have already Bachelors and there is no logic for going in Graduate Certificate, always choose PG Certificate/ Diploma Course

3. wireless info networking does relate to my course
Useless course, don't go for this, no job options after this course, they will teach you the standard of CCWP, CCWA (CISCO Certification in Wireless Technology).,,,,,either go for Network Security if you can find, next is the future of Network/Internet Security

Cheers...

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaspreet81 said:
thers is a guy who got rejected two times for embedded system development after bca....

Ontario College Graduate Certificate is equivalent to PG course ?
NO

Pls suggest some PG course in may

Website Development/ INTERNET AND WEB TECHNOLOGY
System Administration / Network Administration/ Server Administration
Software Development
Game Development/ GAME LEVEL DESIGN (very costly program, 1/2 Year, in huge demand)
Animation (again very costly program, 1/2 Year, in huge demand)
IT Business Analyst
MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT (in huge demand like Android/ iOS/ WP8 Mobile Platform Development )
DATABASE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT (you can become DBA)

Please Note:
if you want 3 Year PGWP (Post Graduate Work Permit), you have to opt for 2 Year Diploma Program or in other way opt 1 Year + 1 Year back to back programs.

if you opt 1 Year PG Diploma/ Certificate Program, then you will get 8-12 Months PGWP. and during your PGWP (8-12 Month) you have to find the job and then you could extend your Visa for 2 Year (Work permit) before PGWP Expiration.
cheers..

Jaspreet81

Jan 20, 2014
The course you have mentioned above are not available in may session

if it is available then in which college . . . ??

harry321

Dec 25, 2012
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
According to my knowledge Graduate certificate is (after graduation) post grad studies.
even am planning to enroll for the same, and i had conversation with one of their coordinator(via email), she replied to me that . Yes you can enroll in this course if you are graduate in BCA or bachelor in computers.
SO correct me if i am wrong @GBK

Rupal Shah

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hi Friend,

If you are confused with which program to go with then you may choose Business or Management program which is applicable in all the fields.

Check options for best province in Canada also if you are looking forward to settle down in the country.

Good luck :)

harry321

Dec 25, 2012
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rupal Shah said:
Hi Friend,

If you are confused with which program to go with then you may choose Business or Management program which is applicable in all the fields.

Check options for best province in Canada also if you are looking forward to settle down in the country.

Good luck :)
How can an IT student choose Business or management......? dn't misguide buddy... canadian vo are very smart... They do have knowledge about all this..

harry321

Dec 25, 2012
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaspreet81 said:
HELLO .... I HAVE DONE BCA (59%) .... I WANT TO APPLY FOR PG COURSE IN MAY INTAKE FOR CANADA ....

EXPERTS PLS ADVICE PG COURSE WHICH RELATE TO MY COURSE.....

IS WIRELESS INFO NETWORKING OF FLEMING COLLEGE RELATED TO MY FIELD ...???
brup... u can choose WIN program is fleming. it's a post graduate certificate*(they call it graduate certificate) its a pg diploma of two years. i had words with their admission officer Katrina Kruikshank.... she said its a post graduate diploma of 2 years and BCA students are eligible for this program.
Only students who have 3 or 4 yrs degree are eligible for this program.

naveen reddy

Dec 28, 2014
plz suggest me what is meant by other reason as my visa got rejected and they had mentioned due to other reason and my college starts jan9.

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaspreet81 said:
The course you have mentioned above are not available in may session

if it is available then in which college . . . ??

check out this... hope this will be helpful for you.

Internet & Web Technology, Langra College BC, Certificate program, 1 Year, Intake(s): Jan, May, September http://www.langara.bc.ca/programs-and-courses/programs/internet-web-technology/index.html

WEB DEVELOPER, LAMBTON COLLEGE, Program Code: WEBD, Credential Type: Board of Governor Certificate, Length: 12 Months, Intake(s): September, January & May http://www.lambton.on.ca/WEBN/

if you are interested to study in Ontario Colleges then follow this link to search courses available in May Intake

www.ontariocolleges.ca/FindProgram

http://www.ontariolearn.com/index.php/en/find-a-college

cheers..