+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestion needed

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Hello friends need a suggestion.I have a problem that in my old passport they had left my surname blank and put me full name in the given field like Farrukhzad Paiker.My Canadian work permit was issued based on my old passport and they had put paiker as given name and Farrukhzad as surname.I got my passport renewed and corrected that thing.i also have done a notarized affidavit to explain the same.now my question is that I have previous visa travel stamps and in that they have put my name according to old pass port.do I get that mentioned as well in notary affidavit.thanks friends

mawin

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
write the cover letter explain to this thing. As you said that you had a notarize affidavit with your letter. that's enough and fine

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Thank you so much.But I have included the notary to explain for the work permit and my old passport.Do I have to mention the discrepancies in the various visa stamps as well.Thank you once again.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fpaikar said:
Thank you so much.But I have included the notary to explain for the work permit and my old passport.Do I have to mention the discrepancies in the various visa stamps as well.Thank you once again.
If you think there's ANY doubt about something that you'd like to submit...err on the side of caution and include an explanation for it. You don't want the officer to have any doubt when looking over your application.