+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Successful Study Visa applicants - Please share Proof of funds details

Sarav

Jul 18, 2014
Hello,

I am from India and applying for a study visa for a 8 month course in Canada which costs CAD 30000 (Tution fee 15000 + Living Expenses 15000)
I am confused on how much funds i need to show as proof of funds.

It will be really helpful if successful applicants could share their experience with proof of funds and their course fee.

Thank you,
Sarav

NemesisBR

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2018
Interview........
14-08-2018
Passport Req..
14-08-2018 ?
What I added and it worked:

- any proof of property or proof of vehicle you have
- bank drafts from past 4 months
- tax income from your bank
- payrolls from your employer
- tax income from your employer
- a letter from your parents stating that they will help you financially if anything happens (their passport or ID must be attached)

An example of that letter:

To Citizenship and Immigration Canada,

My name is YOUR FATHER'S NAME, a YOUR FATHER'S CITIZENSHIP citizen, born on YOUR FATHER'S BIRTHDAY, and currently residing at YOUR FATHER'S CITY OF RESIDENCE. My cellular contact number is YOUR FATHER'S CELLPHONE NUMBER.

My purpose for writing this letter is to confirm that I vow to pay any education and/or other expenses that my son, YOUR NAME have and/or will have, including international tuition for YOUR COLLEGE AND PROGRAM, which is YOUR PROGRAM TUITION and YOUR PROGRAM AMOUNT ON SUPPLIES regarding books and supplies. He is a YOUR CITIZENSHIP citizen, to come to Canada for the purpose of study. He was born on YOUR BIRTHDAY in YOUR CITY OF RESIDENCE. His current address is YOUR ADDRESS, YOUR COUNTRY IF RESIDENCE. His phone number is YOUR CELLPHONE NUMBER.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Sarav

Jul 18, 2014
NemesisBR said:
What I added and it worked:

- any proof of property or proof of vehicle you have
- bank drafts from past 4 months
- tax income from your bank
- payrolls from your employer
- tax income from your employer
- a letter from your parents stating that they will help you financially if anything happens (their passport or ID must be attached)

An example of that letter:

Cheerz!
Thank you so much. This was really helpful...