+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitting medical 5 months late.

hmh1

Sep 7, 2018
Hi all,

My representative (a registered ircc immigration consultant) messed up big time. Our file was received on 12th March, 2018 (Outland). CIC sent medical request for my wife and son on 27th april, 2018 ( I got sponsor approval before getting medical request). But my stupid consultant failed to check the medical request for my wife. He told me that the request is only for my Son. We submitted the required medical right away. After that we got request for SchA and PCC for my wife. We submitted both the documents on time. After that our file was transferred to Local visa office (NDVO). Today i.e. 26th September, 2018 my consultant told me that he missed the medical request email for my wife which was received on 27th April. He advised me to get the medical done right away and submit the same to the CIC. We are going to submit medical today.

Has anyone ever been in this type of situation before? What legal action can I take against my consultant if my file is refused. ? I have all the communications in which my consultant is telling me that no medical request has been received. What should I expect now? I am facing undue hardship because the stupid consultant didn't do his job.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Hi all,

My representative (a registered ircc immigration consultant) messed up big time. Our file was received on 12th March, 2018 (Outland). CIC sent medical request for my wife and son on 27th april, 2018 ( I got sponsor approval before getting medical request). But my stupid consultant failed to check the medical request for my wife. He told me that the request is only for my Son. We submitted the required medical right away. After that we got request for SchA and PCC for my wife. We submitted both the documents on time. After that our file was transferred to Local visa office (NDVO). Today i.e. 26th September, 2018 my consultant told me that he missed the medical request email for my wife which was received on 27th April. He advised me to get the medical done right away and submit the same to the CIC. We are going to submit medical today.

Has anyone ever been in this type of situation before? What legal action can I take against my consultant if my file is refused. ? I have all the communications in which my consultant is telling me that no medical request has been received. What should I expect now? I am facing undue hardship because the stupid consultant didn't do his job.

If he is a register irccc yiu can complain to them i am done inland for my husband he became a pr on april 28 2018 when he did his landing interview at cic etobicoke but me and the rep worked together i call cic once a month

hmh1

Sep 7, 2018
If he is a register irccc yiu can complain to them i am done inland for my husband he became a pr on april 28 2018 when he did his landing interview at cic etobicoke but me and the rep worked together i call cic once a month
Yes I will complain to the irccc as he is registered with them. Now I just hope that my application is not rejected and that the medical is accepted as I am really stressed out due to all of this.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Yes I will complain to the irccc as he is registered with them. Now I just hope that my application is not rejected and that the medical is accepted as I am really stressed out due to all of this.

When we did inland back in 2015 our rep gave us his uci and every month i would call cic and once i find out something i would call the rep or forward request to me or sa and my husband pr approval letter me and rep worked together

hmh1

Sep 7, 2018
When we did inland back in 2015 our rep gave us his uci and every month i would call cic and once i find out something i would call the rep or forward request to me or sa and my husband pr approval letter me and rep worked together
I emailed her on multiple occasions to enquire about the medical request of my wife. I am the one who sent her screenshot of online ecas status to let her know that CIC is requesting additional documents only then my rep said yes they are requesting SchA and pcc. I Have the email conversations with my rep in which she is telling me multiple times that there is no medical request for my wife.

Right now as I am typing this my wife is undergoing her medical examination at the CIC panel physician. I really really hope that my application is not refused because of this.

I have already sent one case specific enquiry to cic to let them know that we are doing the medical exam and I will send one more with the e-madcial sheet.

BertlCamus

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
I emailed her on multiple occasions to enquire about the medical request of my wife. I am the one who sent her screenshot of online ecas status to let her know that CIC is requesting additional documents only then my rep said yes they are requesting SchA and pcc. I Have the email conversations with my rep in which she is telling me multiple times that there is no medical request for my wife.

Right now as I am typing this my wife is undergoing her medical examination at the CIC panel physician. I really really hope that my application is not refused because of this.

I have already sent one case specific enquiry to cic to let them know that we are doing the medical exam and I will send one more with the e-madcial sheet.
If it is any consolation, I got my medical done in early April and for some reason IRCC did not receive it. A Vancouver based Officer emailed me about it in late June, asking if I had a chance to do the medical yet. What i am saying is I think they certainly won't reject your application because of no medical but put it on hold until they have everything they need. Remember that there are also pregnant applicants who may not be able to do the exam until post pregnancy etc.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

are they extending your wife med

hmh1

Sep 7, 2018
are they extending your wife med
I dont know about that but we have done our medical at the cic panel physician and the doctor have uploaded the results. Meanwhile I have also uploaded the emedical sheet through the case specific enquiry. Lets see what happen next.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
I dont know about that but we have done our medical at the cic panel physician and the doctor have uploaded the results. Meanwhile I have also uploaded the emedical sheet through the case specific enquiry. Lets see what happen next.

Ok wait and see what is your rep name

hmh1

Sep 7, 2018
Hi guys,

I just called the CIC and found that the medical have been received and passed. So its a relief for me now.