+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stydent visa refused TWICE

anygann

Nov 16, 2019
Hello fellow forumers. So here's my case. I have been accepted at Niagara College Canada to study one-year-graduate program, Hospitality and Tourism Management. My visa application got rejected in 11th Sept and 14th Nov. My class will be starting in Jan 2020. So even with tight duration I have decided to reapply. First refusal was based on 8 grounds which I guess I appealed them on the second refusal because it was based on following 3 grounds,

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Little bit about me:
-Mongolian citizen,
-Bank statement almost 19,000 CAD
-Whole year tuition fee paid
-Dormitory deposit paid (although I need to pay first semester's worth of fee before 1st Dec. But I am not sure that I should or shouldn't pay not before applying third time)
-Got a bachelor degree at BA in International relations in 2016
-Work experiences in restaurants and travel agency of almost 3 years which explains why I am pursuing this particular program. Since I only worked, I have decided to study theoretically.
-Finished Niagara College's EAP this August in South Korea which enables me to seek further graduate studies without any english proficiency test
-Travelled only to China and like I mentioned studied in South Korea recently
-Got refused USA travel visa in 2011 which I mentioned on my app form
-Submitted apartment and land certificates both under my name
-My parents' tax report and employment letter were submitted

Could these situations convince VO?
1. I have been living with my grandmother since I was born who unfortunately feeling not well (i am taking care of her right now) since August this year. If I mention her and submit her medical records proving that she's no longer capable of living alone by herself but still she encourages me to study this short time course while my uncles and aunts looking after her while I'm gone.

2. My friend asked me If I could work at his travel agency as a translator and travel agent. If I include this job offer on my third attempt. Could it help?

Any suggestions will do. Thank you.

Last edited: