+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Studypermit questionnaire help

Elsy123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
I need help to fill the study permit questionnaire.

My father was an electrician in baharain before 10 years and currently he is doing rubber plantation and some farming.

My mother was a nurse in abhudhabi and she resigned from there 2 years ago and now she is a home maker.

So what should i mention in their occupation space.

My finance for the studies are from their fixed deposits.So can i write it as the source of income..

Please reply..
I need a reply urgently
Please...

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I need help to fill the study permit questionnaire.

My father was an electrician in baharain before 10 years and currently he is doing rubber plantation and some farming.

My mother was a nurse in abhudhabi and she resigned from there 2 years ago and now she is a home maker.

So what should i mention in their occupation space.

My finance for the studies are from their fixed deposits.So can i write it as the source of income..

Please reply..
I need a reply urgently
Please...
You have to mention the current place of employment and not where your father was working previously. As mentioned in the questionnaire you have to mention not applicable where required. In all employment columns you will need to write not applicable for your mother. In the questionnaire you have to mention what is the primary source of income. It could be a business or a job.

Proof of finances are not asked in the questionnaire. So, there is no need to include the fixed deposits, unless they are the primary source of Income.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Kk..thanks..
Currently i completed my btech..
So i dont have a job now..
So what should i write
In questionnaire it will be non-applicable for you.

In employment section of the main study permit form where it is mandatory, you should write that you were studying btech. Duration will be the duration of the course. If you had any part-time job or full-time job, then you can write that instead. If you didn't have any job at all and were studying then you must write that you were studying.

Elsy123

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
In questionnaire it will be non-applicable for you.

In employment section of the main study permit form where it is mandatory, you should write that you were studying btech. Duration will be the duration of the course. If you had any part-time job or full-time job, then you can write that instead. If you didn't have any job at all and were studying then you must write that you were studying.
So hope that if i have enough deposits and fullfilled other requirments of study permit,then there will be no problem with my application although my parents are not employed.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
So hope that if i have enough deposits and fullfilled other requirments of study permit,then there will be no problem with my application although my parents are not employed.
First your telling your father is doing farming, now you are telling they are unemployed ?

If you have the financial ability then you won't have an issue.