+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Studying in Toronto VS other cities

riffaz

Dec 19, 2013
Hi Pals,

I've got an admission from an university in Manitoba.

But my friend asks me to come to Toronto where he stays as a PR.
He is willing to help me to find job and other things in Toronto.

But the problem is that colleges and universities charge 2 times fees for tuition when compare to the some other colleges form some other provinces.

So now my question is that what is the specific benefit studying in Toronto even they charge bit expensive?
Will be the part time job's salary high?

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The part time jobs you may find (after you have studied for 6 months. You won't be allowed to work off campus before that.) would be survival jobs and pays around $10/hr.

riffaz

Dec 19, 2013
itstime said:
The part time jobs you may find (after you have studied for 6 months. You won't be allowed to work off campus before that.) would be survival jobs and pays around $10/hr.
It is in Toronto or the salary is same every where?

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hrsdc.gc.ca might have better information on minimum wage in each province. Or just google it.

vctrokoyeeducation

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
Its much easier to secure PR in Manitoba due to their immigration law. I school in Toronto and I tell you that there is no benefit. You need to secure job in your own field and work for a year before you are qualified. In Manitoba, you are required to secure a full time job in any field and work for at least six months. Toronto is also more expensive. If I were you, I will choose Manitoba.

riffaz

Dec 19, 2013
vctrokoyeeducation said:
Its much easier to secure PR in Manitoba due to their immigration law. I school in Toronto and I tell you that there is no benefit. You need to secure job in your own field and work for a year before you are qualified. In Manitoba, you are required to secure a full time job in any field and work for at least six months. Toronto is also more expensive. If I were you, I will choose Manitoba.
That's so informative. Thanks mate..

dewgirl

Dec 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vctrokoyeeducation said:
I want to go for post-graduate study in Manitoba, I was confused about- Do I or my spouse have to find any full time permanent job? Any???? sure??? I mean no need of NOC skill level 0, A, B????

Is there jobs easy to find in Manitoba? Or unemployment problem??? Is life in Manitoba safe and secured? Why their PR is so easy!! please let me know.

What subject and Accredited university will be better to choose in Manitoba? Pls suggest me so that it will be easy to find a full time job?

m interested in graphic design. Does designers have jobs available in Manitoba? Any idea????? :-[