+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa

Szahra

Oct 12, 2017
I am new to apply for my study visa. I am applying from India for graduation program. As I answered the questions it is asking for letter of acceptance or letter for explanation only. Where do I need to upload my GIC form or educational certificates?? Please assist me at the earliest

Ak999

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
I am new to apply for my study visa. I am applying from India for graduation program. As I answered the questions it is asking for letter of acceptance or letter for explanation only. Where do I need to upload my GIC form or educational certificates?? Please assist me at the earliest
There is a section where they ask u to attach required documents under that there are sub options relating to educational..proof of funds...eligibility.etc etc etc there u can attach ur concerned doc and upload it

demhahero

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Egypt
@Szahra

First of all, there is a big difference between letter of acceptance and letter for explanation! I hope you understand this.

You can apply for study permit AFTER you got a letter of acceptance from a university in Canada. There are two ways to apply for study permit; online (by internet) and offline (paper based). For the latter you do not need to upload anything. I recommend you to apply by paper since you are not experienced with the procedure.

There are 10 vfs offices in India, you can apply in anyone. refer to this link for more information: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/India/index.html.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi, both the letter of explanation and letter of accpetance form the college/university are necessary. Letter of explanation is also SOP. Please check this link to see what is letter of explanation (SOP).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp#doc4

Szahra

Oct 12, 2017
@Szahra

First of all, there is a big difference between letter of acceptance and letter for explanation! I hope you understand this.

You can apply for study permit AFTER you got a letter of acceptance from a university in Canada. There are two ways to apply for study permit; online (by internet) and offline (paper based). For the latter you do not need to upload anything. I recommend you to apply by paper since you are not experienced with the procedure.

There are 10 vfs offices in India, you can apply in anyone. refer to this link for more information: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/India/index.html.
I'll do it offline as still m not getting required options to provide my complete documents

Szahra

Oct 12, 2017
Hi, both the letter of explanation and letter of accpetance form the college/university are necessary. Letter of explanation is also SOP. Please check this link to see what is letter of explanation (SOP).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp#doc4
M I able to provide all my doc's which I got from Canadian university. As it's asking letter of acceptance. May I provide all doc's including GIC in this section? Or my cover letter in letter of explanation

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
create a profile on CIC and link it to your paper application.

Randomgirl

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
create a profile on CIC and link it to your paper application.
Hi Helican,

i am trying my luck for 2nd time. applied offline on 13th oct, non spp
i do have a cic account already.. but when i login to it. it shows my previous application.
do i need to link my application again? will i get another or new application number from Cic.??