+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa

j10000

Jan 18, 2013
i am doctor by profeesion i took admission in george brown in office administration in medical...can i apply for the visa wi my husband he wants to go with me...what are the chancs of getting visa on this course?one more thing my husband and me lives in abu dhabi since 4yrs....sugeestion plz seniors we want to settle in canada me and my husband wants to go together what are the options for him..?and what are the chances of me for getting visa on this course?thanx

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
j10000 said:
i am doctor by profeesion i took admission in george brown in office administration in medical...can i apply for the visa wi my husband he wants to go with me...what are the chancs of getting visa on this course?one more thing my husband and me lives in abu dhabi since 4yrs....sugeestion plz seniors we want to settle in canada me and my husband wants to go together what are the options for him..?and what are the chances of me for getting visa on this course?thanx
Don't apply together, it's a mistake if you do so. You can apply individually and later apply for your husband. The other thing it is advisable to apply from your country of origin (Birth) than the country which you are residing. Gather a strong document and strong home ties first and then apply. Don't apply without a strong document and later look for reasons. Good luck.

j10000

Jan 18, 2013
j10000 said:
any one else for help plz

j10000

Jan 18, 2013
am84pm said:
Don't apply together, it's a mistake if you do so. You can apply individually and later apply for your husband. The other thing it is advisable to apply from your country of origin (Birth) than the country which you are residing. Gather a strong document and strong home ties first and then apply. Don't apply without a strong document and later look for reasons. Good luck.
y not apply together?and what are the options for my husband?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

j10000 said:
y not apply together?and what are the options for my husband?

1. Very high refusal rate for spouse application. Your choice, apply together or your spouse can apply later on.

j10000

Jan 18, 2013
enfield said:
Hi,

1. Very high refusal rate for spouse application. Your choice, apply together or your spouse can apply later on.
what are my chances of approval for study permit?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

j10000 said:
what are my chances of approval for study permit?

Chances are always skyrocketing if;

1. Your previous academic marks/percentage are good (Top reason for visa refusal).
2. Your proposed course is competitive/meaningful.
3. Financial capacity: CAD 10,000 + first year tuition fees.

j10000

Jan 18, 2013
enfield said:
Hi,

Chances are always skyrocketing if;

1. Your previous academic marks/percentage are good (Top reason for visa refusal).
2. Your proposed course is competitive/meaningful.
3. Financial capacity: CAD 10,000 + first year tuition fees.
office administration medical is a competitive course or not thats i dnt know but my father has a medical complex and he wants me to join in administration department of this complex and i have one year experience in that i mention this all in sop will it work if i will write this all in sop?i had good acemedic records in medical final year i got 75%........

am84pm

Oct 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
j10000 said:
office administration medical is a competitive course or not thats i dnt know but my father has a medical complex and he wants me to join in administration department of this complex and i have one year experience in that i mention this all in sop will it work if i will write this all in sop?i had good acemedic records in medical final year i got 75%........
No one can tells you how many percent have you got chance for your visa, NO ONE but as you stated you have a good chance.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

j10000 said:

1. If you are from India, SOP is definitely useless for any purpose. You can't prove/show anything by SOP. It's not a part of visa checklist (India).

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
enfield said:
Hi,

1. If you are from India, SOP is definitely useless for any purpose. You can't prove/show anything by SOP. It's not a part of visa checklist (India).
from.pakistan.....

j10000

Jan 18, 2013
enfield said:
Hi,

y it is useless in enfield...i am asking abt my course selection what would u suggest the course i selected it is ok to my professional degree...?i have 50,000 cad is it ok..i already pay fees but i am worried about my course.....?

yasirnawaz

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-13........
File Transfer...
16-JAN-13..........
Med's Request
24-JAN-13 (EMAIL)..........
Med's Done....
30-JAN-13..........
Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013
j10000 said:
if i can add some suggestion.........

first of all if you are from pakistan then sop is heart of your case..........
2) again if from pakistan then it is -1 piont that you took in college.should try a university
3) as for as course is concern it is ok according to your future plan......but proper documentation is better mean its better if you submit proof of medical complex and a letter from your father in which they mention that he wanted to hire you as a head of administration department and want you to have a quality education in this area from canada........