+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa with accompanying family

Arya G

May 12, 2019
How much time it takes to get family members visas after the main applicant’s visa has been approved? kindly share your experience. I have this unique case where I was denied study visa in first attempt. approved with a letter of explanation in the second one. My spouse and child’s visa is not granted yet. It has been 21 days since the second application. has someone got similar experience?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
How much time it takes to get family members visas after the main applicant’s visa has been approved? kindly share your experience. I have this unique case where I was denied study visa in first attempt. approved with a letter of explanation in the second one. My spouse and child’s visa is not granted yet. It has been 21 days since the second application. has someone got similar experience?
It could be months and permits/visas are not guaranteed. Did you apply together or once you got approved for your study permit?

Arya G

May 12, 2019
Applied together all in one application. I am asking about experience not probability.I know the other facts but I need to take a decision based on what others have experienced before me.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Applied together all in one application. I am asking about experience not probability.I know the other facts but I need to take a decision based on what others have experienced before me.
Extremely hard to say when. Usually somewhat soon if you have already received your study permit. Just clarifying that when you reapplied for your study permit you also reapplied for the SOWP and TRV.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi guys,
I want to apply for study visa with family (spouse and 2 year child), Total will be three applicants. I can do the required ielts which is usually 6 band or above, i can maintain required funds as well (don't know how much it would as of now), but my question is very basic, that is what is the chances of getting visa as whole family:

I have not study gaps, however also i don't have any job in home country, therefore i don't have much to show as srong ties with home country.

Pls advise should i start the process if there's any success chances, My home country is Pakistan, thanks.