+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa rejected

Prasad1987

Nov 23, 2017
a

again you have to to re apply your visa n mention in studyplan that you return to india.
Ok. Another reason they mentioned for refusal is my financial status. Actually i had shown CAD 24,000 in my Indian bank Account and i had already paid CAD 7000 which is my first semester fee.

anoop99

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
thats not a reason actually..apply with SPP program so that there is no reason for refusal

Prasad1987

Nov 23, 2017
thats not a reason actually..apply with SPP program so that there is no reason for refusal[/

Oh ok.. Buddy can i speak to you once?? I have very little knowledge about these. Before applying for visa I approached some consultancy here in Kuwait, but they asked me to pay 250 KD as a fee for completing the procedure. 250 KD( which is nearly INR 54,000 ) is damn costly so i decided to apply myself. I googled and collected few information and applied.

anoop99

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
sure.. i worked in kuwait n returned back to india this feb. m working with indian consultancy in vizag to apply colleges and visa. they are charging 5000 INR that it.. anoopmaguluri9@gmail.com mail me here will forward their contact

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Order caips notes. Based on what you have explained so far the main reason is residency status in Kuwait and your intention to come back to Kuwait which sort of is not guaranteed. Your visa is expiring in 2018 and there is no assurity that you will get it back. Read through caips thoroughly and then reapply.

You will then have to justofy the concerns of officer with a atrong SOP.. y

Prasad1987

Nov 23, 2017
Order caips notes. Based on what you have explained so far the main reason is residency status in Kuwait and your intention to come back to Kuwait which sort of is not guaranteed. Your visa is expiring in 2018 and there is no assurity that you will get it back. Read through caips thoroughly and then reapply.

Ok prateek i will do that. Thank you.

Prasad1987

Nov 23, 2017

What about my financial status. How much money i have to show???

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
What about my financial status. How much money i have to show???
hi prasad, are you single or married. If married and spouse is working then its ok. I read somewhere about a applicant whose wife is unemployment so in his caips notes, it was written than if he spends all his savings on his education then who will take care of his wife (I dont remember the exact words). So, it means that you not only have to show funds for your studies but also make sure that your family has a backup as you wont be working full-time.

Prasad1987

Nov 23, 2017
hi prasad, are you single or married. If married and spouse is working then its ok. I read somewhere about a applicant whose wife is unemployment so in his caips notes, it was written than if he spends all his savings on his education then who will take care of his wife (I dont remember the exact words). So, it means that you not only have to show funds for your studies but also make sure that your family has a backup as you wont be working full-time.
I am single buddy..

Reactions: Helican

Prasad1987

Nov 23, 2017
then nothing to worry :)
Ok noted. But do you have any idea why they mentioned below mentioned reasons for refusal even after showing sufficient amount in my account??

1.Have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course r program of studies that you intend to pursue
2.Personal assets and financial status.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Ok noted. But do you have any idea why they mentioned below mentioned reasons for refusal even after showing sufficient amount in my account??

1.Have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course r program of studies that you intend to pursue
2.Personal assets and financial status.
I see that you have shown enough funds. order caips. you may find something there.

jiyamathur0312

Aug 28, 2020
Hi..
I got my study permit rejected from UAE. The reason mentioned were
1. Family ties in Canada and in your country of residence (they are referring India or UAE, not clear).
2. Your current employment situation. (I lost my job due to Covid-19, and that i mentioned in my application).
Please share some experience with such case and also suggest how to make my profile clear from above two reasons?