+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STUDY VISA REJECTED (FROM SAUDI ARABIA)- GCMS POSTED- PLS HELP!!!!

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
what do you think about applying from my homecountry for the second time as an SDS applicant? Does it make my application good also with a reasonable SOP.

Appreciate your response!
Apply from INDIA, I have seen people with less funds get through too (given their profile was well explained and motivation to study was explained too)
I would suggest:
Change your program - Should be progressive because you have experience.
Regarding funds - Pay 1 year fees + GIC and show statements with affidavit stating they will support you but please make sure you get a CA certificate as well explaining your parents’ financial ability which should include their monthly income.
What’s your age?
If you are anything above 25, working and show parents as your sponsor, it indicates that you aren’t settled enough as an adult so go to India and apply from there. I have seen 30+ individuals with parents as sponsor get it from there. But yes it’s not guaranteed and you need to make a very compelling story about WHY STUDY IN Canada.
Do your research and see what success stories were made of, don’t just state “previous employer offering job” story, it’s not believable and definitely not reason enough to pursue a 15k+ CAD education.
Talk extensively about skill upgradation + a master’s program will help support your story.

Sam2295

Nov 22, 2020
First of all, I can't get a master's degree because I had only 60% in my undergraduate degree and none of the universities in Canada doesn't accept master's degree with these scores. I don't know if they will accept students with experience and I have 4 years of experience. If you guys have suggestions in which universities will be accepted, you can post them here.

My age is 26. Is it necessary to show my own bank statements? (Statements from KSA or India?)

Last edited:

Sam2295

Nov 22, 2020
That's your parent's money, and it seems like that is ALL of it. Did you show money of your own? I don't know how old you are, but you've been working in a foreign country but you don't have your own savings and still need your parents to sponsor you. If all that's in your parent's account is that CAD20k then obviously you (or them) cannot afford your studies in Canada. Especially if their entire life savings is being spend on a college program that most likely would not yield future rewards for your career.

My advise is that:
1. Apply from India if possible as advised by @sqfit.
2. Change your program. Pursue a Masters degree along the lines of your previous qualification. If you absolutely want to venture into business or PM, go for an MBA at a public university.
My course is 1 year and I have paid full tuition fees+ GIC amount+ 12.5 lakhs in statement.
What more they need?
And I have showed CA net worth consisting of nearly 1 crore RS. ( nearly 2 lakhs CAD)

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
My course is 1 year and I have paid full tuition fees+ GIC amount+ 12.5 lakhs in statement.
What more they need?
And I have showed CA net worth consisting of nearly 1 crore RS. ( nearly 2 lakhs CAD)
It’s not ONLY about the money. Take other reasons into consideration as well like “you are 26, employed and that’s your parents’ life savings, why spend that on a certificate/diploma when there are 100s of same level programs in the Middle East as well as your citizenship country for much cheaper”.
This is the reason in a nutshell. You need to combat all the layered factors in the above reason. Good luck.
I paid 1 year fee + showed 40k CAD full liquid cash of my own (spouse + my joint account) yet I got the same reasoning. Understand that it’s not about the money but much more!

Medolab

Aug 12, 2021
is it possible to file an application for someone's spouse prior to the arrival of the principal applicant in Canada?

Medolab

Aug 12, 2021
Medical passed for son after 2 days but nothing for my husband. Their application is barely two weeks.
thanks for your reply.
My recently got an admission to one of the colleges in Canada and we plan to apply together as a family. Any insight for successful application will be appreciated.

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
thanks for your reply.
My recently got an admission to one of the colleges in Canada and we plan to apply together as a family. Any insight for successful application will be appreciated.
If you have the sufficient finance to cover for all the expenses.