+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa refused

KANWAR SINGH

Aug 4, 2017
hello everyone, i was in canada on visitor visa. i applied for a student visa in canada . i got refused. i came to india. i am confused now. what should i do.i have completed my +2 in 2014. then studied b.pharmacy for 2 years and left the course in between.then went to canada for 11 days. then came back to india.after 7 months i went to canada again . but i tried chan

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Post your academics and refusal reasons.
hello everyone, i was in canada on visitor visa. i applied for a student visa in canada . i got refused. i came to india. i am confused now. what should i do.i have completed my +2 in 2014. then studied b.pharmacy for 2 years and left the course in between.then went to canada for 11 days. then came back to india.after 7 months i went to canada again . but i tried chan

KANWAR SINGH

Aug 4, 2017
refusal reason :
1-have submitted written documentation from the educational institution at which you intend to study that states that you have been accepted to study there.
2--- have sufficient and available financial resources without working in canada to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
3- have sufficient and available financial resources without working in canada to maintain yourself and any family member who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study
4-- have sufficient and available financial resources without working in canada to pay the costs of transporting yourself and any familymembers who are accompanying you to and from canada
5- travel history
6-- family ties in canada and in country of residence
7-- length of proposed stay in canada
8-- purpose of visit
9-- employment prospects in country of residence
10-- current employment situation
11-- personal assets and financial status