+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit

Jan 24, 2024
I want ask question if i put my pharmacy as one of assets in letter of explanation as part of home tie to my country then after I got my acceptance from Candian government I sold the pharmacy after that
could the government will know that or not make their decision change after gaining approval for study permit??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I want ask question if i put my pharmacy as one of assets in letter of explanation as part of home tie to my country then after I got my acceptance from Candian government I sold the pharmacy after that
could the government will know that or not make their decision change after gaining approval for study permit??
So you have an approved study permit? If so doesn’t matter. Government doesn’t need to be notified.

If you don’t have study permit, then how is it a tie to return? IRCC may wonder how you can come to Canada and study for xx number of years and still run the business. Also IRCC may ask why you need to study in Canada if you own a pharmacy. How will it build on your current job?

Last edited: