+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refused twice

MrPoku

Sep 20, 2018
Hello, I have been refused twice by the cic, last year and this year. Basis for refusal for the first time;
Purpose of study
Travel experience
Lack of funds
I addressed these issues especially the sponsorship funds and purpose of study. I actually got 3 times the amount for my first refusal yet I was refused again for the same reasons bar the travel experience for the second time. Can i get any advice on bow to proceed again?
And regarding my age and the course I intend to do, am 28 years and I wanted to offer a bachelor degree again. I already have completed a degree course in my home country. Is it advisable?
I wanted to change my course of study for my second degree.
I wrote an ielts text and had an overall band of 7
How prudent is it for me to try and apply for a 3rd time? Thanks

MrPoku

Sep 20, 2018
How do I apply for those?. I applied through an immigration lawyer in Canada for the second one. Any help would be greatly appreciated

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
It is better if there is progress in your studies/career so if you have a bachelors already better to go for post grad or masters also answer those study plan questions well.
For funds I am guessing they are not convinced about this sponsorship of yours is genuine or you did not submit enough docs for it.
Get notes here https://www.caipsgcms.com its the cheapest one I know.

Naa888

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
Hello, I have been refused twice by the cic, last year and this year. Basis for refusal for the first time;
Purpose of study
Travel experience
Lack of funds
I addressed these issues especially the sponsorship funds and purpose of study. I actually got 3 times the amount for my first refusal yet I was refused again for the same reasons bar the travel experience for the second time. Can i get any advice on bow to proceed again?
And regarding my age and the course I intend to do, am 28 years and I wanted to offer a bachelor degree again. I already have completed a degree course in my home country. Is it advisable?
I wanted to change my course of study for my second degree.
I wrote an ielts text and had an overall band of 7
How prudent is it for me to try and apply for a 3rd time? Thanks
When did you put in your second application