+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Refused ........ Need Help??

sardar saqi

Jul 28, 2011
Re: Study Permit Refused ........ Need Help??S

hi ramzero .i want to ask thet if a guy who has applied in teh lasy session having just 6 papers left.and he apperaed in sum papers also in the last session and got his papers passed.so nw as the fee whch he has submitted fr 6 papers is with Lsbf but nw as he is nt left with 6 papers so can he apply fr feb intake by askinf Lsbf to send an Loa fr feb intake

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Re: Study Permit Refused ........ Need Help??S

sardar saqi said:
hi ramzero .i want to ask thet if a guy who has applied in teh lasy session having just 6 papers left.and he apperaed in sum papers also in the last session and got his papers passed.so nw as the fee whch he has submitted fr 6 papers is with Lsbf but nw as he is nt left with 6 papers so can he apply fr feb intake by askinf Lsbf to send an Loa fr feb intake
yeah I am left with 5 papers and will be giving in this session 3 papers .. Inshallah if I cleared will be left with 2 papers so LSBF will refund me my money back . . Right now don't tell them anything and they don't even bother to ask you about your previous session result they just need admission and money :p