+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Refused ........ Need Help??

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
evolvingfaith said:
Good luck, ramzero! I think sending them the scanned documents is a good line of approach to take. See what the CHC says.
I hope so . . Inshallah it will work :)

W

wasishah

ramzero said:
I hope so . . Inshallah it will work :)
Sad news to heard.......

Right know if you send them extension letter it will take again 44-50days in processing for 2nd time applicant.....

I aslo send them extension letter to CHC ISB of 2-months

and i reapplied just 27 remaining befor the start of class.... they replay to me by e-mail that ur case has been processed accordingly the information provided if needed......... Right know my new case has been finalized on 13 August still waiting for medical and visa........

They previously spend 70 days on my old file, i justify my self and give
solid reason and documents of refusal...........Hope he will be statisfied

Previously the CHC ISB, (old file)

Appllied on 7 April 2011, Docs received on 14 june 2011

spend 70 days to finalized my case in which 50+ business days......."Refused"

Right Know, the CHC ISB, (new file)

Appllied on 29 june 2011, Docs received on.....????????????

spend 40 days to finalized my case in which 31+ business days......?????????????

Case has been finalized on 13th August 2011 and still waiting for medical and visa call.......... ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Today i have spend 4 days after the finalization of my case
still waiting for docs...............

evolvingfaith

Jul 22, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
IELTS Request
Not needed, took the GRE
Med's Request
28-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-07-2011 (results forwarded to New Delhi on 05-08-2011)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped 12-08-2011; Valid Till 12-08-2015; Picked up on 18-08-2011 (Total Process Took 8 Weeks)
LANDED..........
Hoping to land on 09-09-2011
What was the reason for refusal last time, Wasim?

W

wasishah

evolvingfaith said:
What was the reason for refusal last time, Wasim?
The immigration officer is not satisfied that u will leave Canada at the end of ur studies............ And collect several factors
No Traval History
Purpose of Visit
Current Employment Status
Family ties in Canada/ Pakistan

I given solid reason for all of these........My case finalized in just 40 days....

and still 44 days left waiting for docs, I am in hope that inshahallah it will be medical/visa call.....ameen

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

This office is unable to provide information or details regarding the reasons for a refusal other than the information contained in the refusal letter.

According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act of Canada, any person wishing to become a temporary resident (study) of Canada must satisfy a visa officer that he or she will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay in Canada, that he or she will not contravene the conditions of admission and that he or she does not belong in a category of persons inadmissible to Canada.

In reaching a decision, visa officers look at many factors, including but not limited to the following:

- the applicant's travel history;

- the reason for travelling to Canada and the applicant's contacts there;

- the applicant's financial means for the trip;

- the applicant's ties to his or her country of residence, including immigration status, employment - and family ties, properties; whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of - his/her authorized stay; and/or

- information about the Canadian hosts.

The onus is on the applicant to submit all the documents and information necessary to satisfy the visa officer that she / he would be a bona fide temporary resident to Canada.

Once a decision is made, the file is closed. Under Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, there is no formal right of appeal on temporary resident visa decisions. Rather, if the applicant feels that he or she has additional information, he or she may submit a new application and pay new processing fee. Whenever possible, a different visa officer will examine the application. Information from any previous applications will be used as reference for the new one. However, if the applicant's personal situation has not substantively changed since the last application, there is little reason to expect a different decision.

An applicant may also seek leave through the Federal Court of Canada to request a judicial review of any decision made by a visa officer, if he or she believes that the process was not legally or procedurally fair. A lawyer in Canada would have to act on behalf of the applicant.

For more information see the Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) publication "Temporary Resident Visa: What to do if an application is refused" http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/temp-resident-visa.asp

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
after reading this I guess I should apply again for visa . . :p

sardar saqi

Jul 28, 2011
me also applied fr Lsbf still waiting.and after listening to u i m afraid taht same will happen with me .my session also starting n 15th f augusat and we can join clg till 2nfd f sep.so i thnk its better u email lsbf fr a revised LOA an dthen directly move to the embassy alongwith with all aur docs an drevised letter and try to meet Vo .inshah ur prb will b solved as ur rejection is nt sumthng very serious.and i ahv same prb f papers as after papaers i will b left with 4 papers if inshah Allah both papers i ahv apperaed will b passed.so fr 1 year visa there should b 6 papers left so i m in very much anxiety that if ths time i hav got rejection what will i do next time with 4 papers

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
sardar saqi said:
me also applied fr Lsbf still waiting.and after listening to u i m afraid taht same will happen with me .my session also starting n 15th f augusat and we can join clg till 2nfd f sep.so i thnk its better u email lsbf fr a revised LOA an dthen directly move to the embassy alongwith with all aur docs an drevised letter and try to meet Vo .inshah ur prb will b solved as ur rejection is nt sumthng very serious.and i ahv same prb f papers as after papaers i will b left with 4 papers if inshah Allah both papers i ahv apperaed will b passed.so fr 1 year visa there should b 6 papers left so i m in very much anxiety that if ths time i hav got rejection what will i do next time with 4 papers

that's why I am trying to resolve this issue before result ...

and yes 2 to 3 person got the visa call on same LOA . .

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
after so much views from my canadavisa friends and from consultant I left with only one option to REAPPLY with new LOA this time for January intake. So guys wish me luck and pray for all :)

If there are any new suggestions you guys give me I will be very glad and act on your advice . .

U

unlucky19

i got a refusal letter after 75 days.
he said ''i m not satisfied k ap after study wapis pakisatan ao gy.and 2ndly acca course ap ny choose kia hai but yai ap k previous course say related nahi hai.my previouse study is ''I.COM'' AND SHORT COURSE ''AUTOCAD'' HAI.i.com and acca both are commerce field.
so what can i do yaar.

U

unlucky19

i got a refusal letter TODAY after 75 days.
he said
''(1)i m not satisfied k ap after study wapis pakisatan ao gy.
(2)2ndly acca course ap ny choose kia hai but yai ap k previous course say related nahi hai.
My previous study is ''I.COM'' AND SHORT COURSE ''AUTOCAD'' HAI.
I.com and acca both are commerce field.
I dont no whats the problem with chc in pakistan
so what can i do yaar. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
plz help
classes are starts on 5 sep.

what next???

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
unlucky19 said:
i got a refusal letter TODAY after 75 days.
he said
''(1)i m not satisfied k ap after study wapis pakisatan ao gy.
(2)2ndly acca course ap ny choose kia hai but yai ap k previous course say related nahi hai.
My previous study is ''I.COM'' AND SHORT COURSE ''AUTOCAD'' HAI.
I.com and acca both are commerce field.
I dont no whats the problem with chc in pakistan
so what can i do yaar. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
plz help
classes are starts on 5 sep.

what next???
1. If your dad is a businessman show his business that your intentions are to boosted your dad business after your studies or show property

2. If your applying first time in ACCA get your ACCA card attach it and write a strong SOP referring VO about your study plan

3. Reapply is the last option for next intake now go for it

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
I have cced this email to admissions to process an updated Letter of Acceptance so that the student can resubmit for the next intake.

It is important that students submit the documents as soon as they receive them to keep the visa process from stale dating like this case. Additionally, we have added next intakes to all new Letters of Acceptance to prevent this type of stale-dated LOAs in the future.

Kind regards,

Michelle Iaizzo

U

unlucky19

After first :mad:refusal :mad: i want to replay with strong case via lawyer.

1.Will i need to pay registration fee for Jan 2012 season?
2.I have already registered with this college.Can i use previous reg no and fees (already paid) for jan 2012 classes?
3.If no,thn how much Reg fees i will pay for JAN 2012 intake?

please friends replay must if u know about this...

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
unlucky19 said:
After first :mad:refusal :mad: i want to replay with strong case via lawyer.

1.Will i need to pay registration fee for Jan 2012 season?
2.I have already registered with this college.Can i use previous reg no and fees (already paid) for jan 2012 classes?
3.If no,thn how much Reg fees i will pay for JAN 2012 intake?

please friends replay must if u know about this...
If you already enroll with LSBF than tell them to resend you LOA for February intake and then re-apply with new LOA...

Don't use the previous one as it's already expired ...... If your LOA is going to expire in Feb 2012 than you can use it to re-apply

what are the main reason that VO give in your rejection if it is about your financial or other reason other than expiry date than write a strong SOP for it