Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
next week!!
Hi Everyone,

I have plans of applying for a Student Visa next month and I have a question about the Point of Entry.
My school is in Alberta, if I will get LOA and visa approval, I am planning to purchase a direct flight from Philippines to Toronto? (toronto will be my point of entry, not alberta). I willl visit my sister there, then I will fly back to Alberta after a week or so to enrol in an Alberta university. Will that be fine? Will it cause trouble on my entry? :-\

Thanks for your help!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

iamcherrie said:
Hi Everyone,

I have plans of applying for a Student Visa next month and I have a question about the Point of Entry.
My school is in Alberta, if I will get LOA and visa approval, I am planning to purchase a direct flight from Philippines to Toronto? (toronto will be my point of entry, not alberta). I willl visit my sister there, then I will fly back to Alberta after a week or so to enrol in an Alberta university. Will that be fine? Will it cause trouble on my entry? :-\

Thanks for your help!
No that is fine.

iamcherrie

Star Member
Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
next week!!
thanks PMM.. I am relieved now.. :D

jiazhaoda

Jun 24, 2012
I am 31 years old in China, could I apply for study permit for skilled curriculum such as 18 months, some agency told me that as my age, I will probably refused by immigration officer?